Windows 10: Fix Microsoft issue

Discus and support Fix Microsoft issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting a message that I need to fix an issue with my account; however, when I sign in, it tells me the email address is used by another... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GwenPoole, Jul 9, 2020.

1. GwenPoole Win User

Fix Microsoft issue

I keep getting a message that I need to fix an issue with my account; however, when I sign in, it tells me the email address is used by another account. When I signed in to ask a question, I didn't have any issues. Please advise.

:)

GwenPoole, Jul 9, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Fix Microsoft issue

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Fix Microsoft issue

1. Fix Microsoft issue - Similar Threads - Fix Microsoft issue

2. When Microsoft is going to fix taskbar disappearing issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When Microsoft is going to fix taskbar disappearing issue.: This post aims to draw attention to the persistent bug in Windows 11, particularly concerning the disappearance of the taskbar after sleep mode. Despite exhaustive troubleshooting efforts, it's evident that this issue stems from a fundamental flaw within the Windows 11...
  3. FIX Microsoft Windows 11 Home issue of Scanning

FIX Microsoft Windows 11 Home issue of Scanning: Please have Microsoft fix the Windows 11 Home issue of repeatedly requesting "GET /eSCL/ScannerStatus HTTP/1.1" This clearly is a Windows 11 issue since the Epson did not have this problem while I used Windows 10 Pro. Bought a surface laptop with Win 11: I am regretting it....
  4. Recurring copy and paste issues. Fix it Microsoft?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recurring copy and paste issues. Fix it Microsoft?: So you know, copy and paste clipboard failures have been a problem since Windows NT 4.0 and it remains a problem to this day. It seems like a very easy problem to fix, and yet like many other bugs such as MMC failures, Microsoft ignores the issue. So many issues like this go...
  5. Windows 10 KB5001330: Microsoft issues emergency fix for performance issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5001330: Microsoft issues emergency fix for performance issues: Windows 10 appears to be getting a new server-side update and it’s one that you might want to apply if you’ve been having any kind of performance issues, such as stuttering, flickering or text rendering issues when playing certain games. As we reported recently, performance...
  6. Microsoft Fixing D Issue

Microsoft Fixing D Issue: [IMG] Hi guys, have had some performance issues with my laptop over the past week. When I tried to start my computer i received the above message. Can i just check should i let it run? Mainly apprehensive due to the LONG wait time. Any other advice or solutions to this...
  7. Microsofts inability to fix basic user issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsofts inability to fix basic user issues: This probably won't get posted because it is critical of Microsoft, but after countless hours trying to fix basic user functions, I have to communicate my frustrations, which clearly are felt by many. I purchased a new computer that, unfortunately has to come with Windows...
  8. Fix a issue

Fix a issue: [IMG]How can I fix this issue? When I am open my laptop always show this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-a-issue/aed76f44-57eb-4fad-85bb-dbcbcd0cc410
  9. Microsoft promises fix for the windows 10 store issues

Microsoft promises fix for the windows 10 store issues: Microsoft promises fix for the windows 10 store issues Microsoft Promises Fix For The Windows 10 Store Issues - Windows 10 News and Updates 38934
  10. Microsoft Fixes the Windows 10 Freezing Issues

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Fixes the Windows 10 Freezing Issues: Good news! Microsoft revealed that it has solved the freezing issues that have bedeviled Windows 10 users who installed the Anniversary Update, upgrading them to version 1607. And it has released a Windows Update that fixes the problem. “After the launch of the Anniversary...