Windows 10: Fix Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 101_107_1 in Windows 10

Discus and support Fix Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 101_107_1 in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you’re encountering Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 101_107_1 when you are trying to open them or while downloading game data on your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 4, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 101_107_1 in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 4, 2020
  2. Glensab Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not work properly - error code 101_107_1

ThofikhAhamad,

For the last 4 days I have been having the same problem as stated by Linda and keep getting error code 101_107_1 when the game tries to log in to Xbox Live. I took the steps you suggested with no improvement.

I also checked:

• I am signed into xbox.com
    • I checked my firewall settings to make sure that xbox.com can both send and receive through the firewall.
    • MS Solitaire Collection used to show up in my programs list but is no longer listed there.
    • The MS Solitaire icon on my desktop has disappeared.
    • When I check MS Store games, it shows it is already installed.
    • When I check on "play" in the MS Store, MS Solitaire Collection launches but will not log in and I get the error code.
    • I can play the off-line MS Solitaire Collection games, just not the Daily Challenge.
    • I downloaded MS Minesweeper and it launches and signs into Xbox Live OK. So, I'm thinking something with the Solitaire Collection program or settings is corrupted.
    • I have not been able to find a way to remove/re-install Solitaire Collection.
    • I have not been able to find anything about how to repair Solitaire Collection.
    I am running Windows 10 and the latest updates are all installed.

Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Glensab, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not work properly - error code 101_107_1

Microsoft solitaire collection will load, but will not work properly. An error code 101_107_1 appears.

<Original title - microsoft solitaire collection >

LindaHagansKQ, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Fix Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 101_107_1 in Windows 10

error 102_104 with microsoft solitaire collection

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving this issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• When exactly do you receive this error?
    • Are you able to open Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Did you install all pending Windows updates?

For now I would suggest you to perform the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Fix Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 101_107_1 in Windows 10

1. Fix Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 101_107_1 in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix Microsoft Solitaire

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I subscribe to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and have enjoyed using it for a few years.Today someone else is logged in on my Microsoft Solitaire app and I can't log him/her out. I have tried uninstalling the app; resetting it and even restoring my laptop to a previous date,...
  6. Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection: As a long time Windows user since the early 1990s, I'm disgusted with the attempts to monetize the MS solitaire game pack included with Windows 10. Why, after almost 40 years with free solitaire on Windows does it become necessary to annoy users with the constant ads at the...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire collection has error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire collection has error: I have been playing solitaire for around 2 years. Last week I started to get messages telling me I do not have an internet connection. I clearly do have a connection as I am here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled MS Solitaire collection on my laptop Windows 10 and am still...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Application Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Application Error: Greetings Community, I have just recently noticed that when I try to load the "MS Solitaire Collection" app, that the splash screen will come up, and then quickly disappears, without loading the app. I have tried resetting the app, and even uninstalled then re-installed,...
  9. Fixing Microsoft Solitaire FREE collection.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing Microsoft Solitaire FREE collection.: I have used the simple solitaire for some years with a link on my desk top and one in the Start menu. Today if I click the page opens but just for a few seconds and then it closes. I can do that over and over again. I have tried the recommended solutions - Reset -...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10: I have been happily playing the Solitaire games without any problems until today when I got error 124 when I tried to load the games. Itried the suggested fixes but these did not work. I tried reset but no joy. I uninstalled it then tried reinstalling it but there is no...