Windows 10: Fix Microsoft Store App Update Error – Something Unexpected Happened Code: 0x80070141

Discus and support Fix Microsoft Store App Update Error – Something Unexpected Happened Code: 0x80070141 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you have come across a Windows 10 Store Error – Something unexpected happened, […] This article Fix Microsoft Store App Update Error –... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 2, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Microsoft Store App Update Error – Something Unexpected Happened Code: 0x80070141

WinClub, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Argion Win User

Microsoft Store App Update Issue Something Unexpected Happened Code: 0x80070141

Smaller updates seem to go fine. However the store has detected two updates for MSFS2020 and Fallout 76 and both are failing with error Code: 0x80070141. I see the status changing from Acquiring Licenses to Downloading... Nothing downloads however and
    a few sec later it errors out. I have tried resetting cache, re-installing the store package, resetting it and other solutions I found on forums but no success. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Argion, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Error code 0x80070141

When trying to download pictures from my phone, only about half of them were downloaded. The rest had an error code 0x80070141. Anybody know what the code means and how to fix it.

bobandlaurene, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Fix Microsoft Store App Update Error – Something Unexpected Happened Code: 0x80070141

Microsoft Store not working error Code: 0x80131500

Hi
    Thanks for suggestions
    I had tried all except re registering MSoft Store , but that unfortunately did not work .

Very intermittently use SurfEasy VPN, but last time used pre dated this build & problem by some time.

Have built pc systems /rebuilt windows op system literally100's times over 25 years for myself and others, and troubleshooted most known problems but this looks like a reinstall.
    Not listed in Microsoft web notice as ongoing issue involving current build.

Only had Store problem once before since it was introduced years ago, and that was easily resolved !

Tweakfiend, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Fix Microsoft Store App Update Error – Something Unexpected Happened Code: 0x80070141

1. Fix Microsoft Store App Update Error – Something Unexpected Happened Code: 0x80070141 - Similar Threads - Fix Microsoft Store

2. "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store: So I was trying to download WhatsApp beta and....Then I searched for WhatsApp web download. Still couldn't find it.I don't know if you can see the code, but here: 0x80004002Sorry if I didn't put much infomation, but you can ask me for more info.damn.. what's the problem with...
  3. "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store: So I was trying to download WhatsApp beta and....Then I searched for WhatsApp web download. Still couldn't find it.I don't know if you can see the code, but here: 0x80004002Sorry if I didn't put much infomation, but you can ask me for more info.damn.. what's the problem with...
  4. Something unexpected happened code 0x80072F8F

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Something unexpected happened code 0x80072F8F: Hi i recently had to reset my pc due to some errors I chose the cloud install option and successfully reinstalled windows. after installing i tried to download microsoft photos from store as it had not come with the reinstall. but then this error appeared and I have been...
  5. Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store

Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store: Code: 0x80070005 hey Microsoft I'm facing this problem sinse last year but it is not fixed yet this error occurs when I try to update installed apps on ms store I tried everything but I can't fix it I also report this problem in the feedback hub app but they are ignoring...
  6. Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store

Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store: Hey! Microsoft I'm on Windows 10 Version 20H2. I'm facing a problem that is saying that "Something Unexpected Happens" Whenever I try to install or update any app on MS Store. Please Suggest me how can I fix this problem. I'm trying from so long but it is not fixed So,...
  7. Code: 0x80070141

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x80070141: I'm getting this error code when attempting to reinstall Gears of War 5 due to a failed attempt to update which conjured up the same error. I managed to download other games from the service but this one is causing repeated issues. I have tried removing temporary files....
  8. Error code 0x80070141, no gamepass updates possible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error code 0x80070141, no gamepass updates possible: For 5 days I cannot update my games (crusader kings III, fligh simulator 2020) and I am not able to install new games. I always get the error from the title. There is plenty of space left and the installation on other drives is still possible. But not on my "game"drive". I...
  9. Microsoft Store App Update Issue Something Unexpected Happened Code: 0x80070141

Microsoft Store App Update Issue Something Unexpected Happened Code: 0x80070141: Smaller updates seem to go fine. However the store has detected two updates for MSFS2020 and Fallout 76 and both are failing with error Code: 0x80070141. I see the status changing from Acquiring Licenses to Downloading... Nothing downloads however and a few sec later it...
  10. Microsoft Store: "Something unexpected happened" Code: 0x80070006

Microsoft Store: "Something unexpected happened" Code: 0x80070006: Just recently have been getting this error code and I'm not sure why. I've gone into command and reset, wuauserv. Reinstalled it in the registry and rebooted my computer multiple times. I've ran the built in Windows Troubleshooter tool (Which was absolutely useless and wasted...
Tags: