Windows 10: Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x87AF0001

Discus and support Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x87AF0001 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Microsoft Store Update Error is one of the common problems that you would have often got encounter with. One such error is 0x87AF0001 which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 30, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x87AF0001

WinClub, Jun 30, 2020

2. microsoft store errors

Hi,

The 0x87AF0001 is a common error in Windows Store, wherein it prevents you to download or update new or existing applications. To resolve this, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open the command prompt, and run it as an administrator.
    • Type the command: dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup.
    • Restart your device, and check if your query persists.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Karpov92 Win User
    0x87af0001 error

Hi everyone,

Since some days, when I try to update apps on the windows store, I get thi error code: 0x87af0001

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Karpov92, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x87AF0001

Windows Store error 0x87AF0001

To resolve your concern, we suggest you to turn off first the Sync
    settings of your Microsoft account on the Windows 10 device. To turn off the Sync settings, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo and go to Settings.
    • Click Accounts and go to Sync your settings.
    • Turn off the Sync settings.

Restart your device, and try to access Windows Store after that.

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x87AF0001

1. Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x87AF0001 - Similar Threads - Fix Microsoft Store

2. How to fix Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to fix Microsoft Store: Hi, I have problems with Microsoft Store and Xbox - they take forever to load, just spinning thing and that's it. [ATTACH] I tried using wsreset.exe, using windows troubleshooter, I have correct time, I resetted Microsoft Store in Settings, I don't have proxy enabled, I...
  3. Fix Microsoft Store error 0x80131500 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Store error 0x80131500 on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Microsoft Store is an integral part of the Windows 10 operating system. It is the distribution hub of various applications like Facebook, Netflix and more. Microsoft is looking forward to making it a hub for not just UWP applications [...] This post Fix...
  4. Fixing a computer at a Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fixing a computer at a Microsoft Store: If I bring my computer to a Microsoft store, what will you do if I have a system update problem that does not finish updating and just keeps failing and the starts all over again. It also seems like it takes away my storage....
  5. Fix Error 0x80070426 for Microsoft Store and Windows Update

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error 0x80070426 for Microsoft Store and Windows Update: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The error code 0x80070426 is another Windows 10 error that is applicable to both Microsoft Store and Windows Update. The error for Windows Update states- “There were problems installing some updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and...
  6. Fix Error 0x80240438 for Windows Updates and Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error 0x80240438 for Windows Updates and Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Error Code 0x80240438 can occur for both Windows Updates and the Microsoft Store on Windows 10. This is because the delivery mechanism for both is interdependent and common. This is the reason that many Windows Update and Microsoft Store error codes [...]...
  7. Fix Error Code 0x80090016 for PIN and Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 0x80090016 for PIN and Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Error Code 0x80090016 which a user may receive on his Windows 10 computer could be while creating a PIN or when using the Microsoft Store. There have been reports of the Windows 10 Login PIN failing the users to sign [...] This post Fix Error Code 0x80090016...
  8. Microsoft Store Code: 0x80072EE7 Cant fix this error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Code: 0x80072EE7 Cant fix this error: Hi everyone, I tryd everythging from changing my DNS, uninstalling the store and reinstalling it. Windows update is set to automatic GPU drivers are also up to date. When I open the store it connects but as soon as I want to search an app in gives me not connected to the...
  9. Fix error 0x80246019 for Microsoft Store and Windows Update

in Windows 10 News
    Fix error 0x80246019 for Microsoft Store and Windows Update: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft started building an application platform with Windows 8 and later with Windows 10, they upgraded it to UWP. They built a unified store to make it an easy pathway for the users to get safer and more modern applications [...] This post Fix error...
  10. Fix Microsoft Store error 0x80072F30 Check your connection

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Store error 0x80072F30 Check your connection: [ATTACH] Microsoft Store error code 0x80072F30 occurs if the Store is unable to launch successfully or fails to connect to the Internet. It could occur due to a stopped Windows Update Service, a corrupted Windows Store cache or due to the [...] This post Fix Microsoft Store...