Windows 10: Fix Minecraft disappeared world!

Discus and support Fix Minecraft disappeared world! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Friends I have found the way to fix this glitch , I was able to get my world back in win 10 edition. Here are the steps :- 1 you should be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by abdullahmazhar, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Fix Minecraft disappeared world!

Friends I have found the way to fix this glitch , I was able to get my world back in win 10 edition. Here are the steps :-

1 you should be able to identify your world in game save folder.

(Search on internet to know where is your game being saved)

i : after getting to the worlds folder try opening images inside it(this can help identify you, in which folder , your world is located.

2 Now open level.txt and copy the text inside it but don't change it.

3 Open Minecraft.

4 Create a new world with world name copied from level.txt.

5 Run the world.

6 After you see this new world opened then save and quite through the pause menu.

7 now go to your worlds Folder.( but keep your game opened)See the new created folder!

8 Copy all the files from your precious world folder inside the new world folder.

9 After copying ,focus to Minecraft.

10 After a while , your new world's image will change to the image of your desired world.

11 Run this world and you will get back into the world you lost

:)

abdullahmazhar, Oct 24, 2018

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

There is NO .minecraft/saves folder. MANY people have said that

Jamie S.Reich, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Fix Minecraft disappeared world!

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Fix Minecraft disappeared world!

1. Fix Minecraft disappeared world! - Similar Threads - Fix Minecraft disappeared

2. Minecraft world not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft world not loading: So I've been working on a modded minecraft project and it requires me to move alot between dimensions or unloaded chunks, and when i move to a laggy dimension or unloaded chunks, my game continues running, but when i quit the game still in that position and i reopen the...
  3. my minecraft world disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my minecraft world disappeared: Hi my name is ruel and i have a youtube channel where i play minecraft bedrockso i was playing in my world then i accidentally turned off my pc and when i turned it on again my world was gone. I checked the minecraft worlds folder the world file was still there but the world...
  4. minecraft worlds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft worlds: i reset my pc and now all of my minecraft worlds are gone. is there a way i can get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-worlds/4b23f443-26e3-4910-ba9d-4fd542e90ad9
  5. Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world: Hey microsoft! My favourite world in minecraft got deleted can you help me please: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world/8307eb90-a792-45e0-8987-bed62152495b
  6. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.: I was on Minecraft beta and I wanted to go back to normal, so I copied the worlds and uninstalled Minecraft. When I went to re install it, a message popped up saying "Try again later". It did this for 8 hours, then I got it to work. When I loaded it up, all my worlds were...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition World Disappeared and no Tutorials Worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition World Disappeared and no Tutorials Worked: So I use an Asus with Windows 10, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is installed on it. I was playing Minecraft the other night, and it crashed. I opened Minecraft back up to discover my main world disappeared! I need help because this is the main world I use, and the best I...
  9. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 world disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 world disappeared.: I once opened Minecraft, clicked on a world I wanted to play, and it then started loading. I then alt+tab'd away, and then when I got back on I was back to the home screen. I clicked play and saw the world wasn't there. I then looked in the files and, luckily, saw the world...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix data minecraft disappeared

2. How to repair world when his disappear from worlds list