Windows 10: Fix Minecraft Realms Error Code 429 on PC

Discus and support Fix Minecraft Realms Error Code 429 on PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Many users are reporting that they are seeing Error Code 529 when trying to access the Minecraft Realms. The problem with this error in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 16, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Minecraft Realms Error Code 429 on PC

Fix Minecraft Realms Error Code 429 on PC realms-429.png
    Many users are reporting that they are seeing Error Code 529 when trying to access the Minecraft Realms. The problem with this error in particular is that you can not fathom what’s the reason as there is no error message. So, if you are seeing Minecraft Realms Error Code 429 on your Windows 11/10 PC […]

This article Fix Minecraft Realms Error Code 429 on PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 16, 2021

2. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 16, 2021
  3. Minecraft realms

Where do I put the code for the nintendo switch minecraft to put realms on it?

Mr. Cheeze21, Nov 16, 2021
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Fix Minecraft Realms Error Code 429 on PC - Similar Threads - Fix Minecraft Realms

2. error 429

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 429: On my laptop when going to a grocery store site to do online shopping I frequently get an Error 429 message when attempting to log on to the site and when finally able to get on I am often unable to modify my order as in add or delete items.This never happens when I use my...
  3. error 429

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 429: On my laptop when going to a grocery store site to do online shopping I frequently get an Error 429 message when attempting to log on to the site and when finally able to get on I am often unable to modify my order as in add or delete items.This never happens when I use my...
  4. error 429

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: Hi, I have recently purchased a 2 person realm for my and my friends, and now it’s saying the purchase went through but my realm can’t be created. And it has been like that for a while now, I play on mobile....
  6. Minecraft Realms PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Realms PC: So I recently reset my pc and got rid of all my data and therefore that deleted Minecraft however I've just been charged again for it even though I don't even have Minecraft installed on my computer. Can someone please help me as I am very confused....
  7. Minecraft Realms PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms PC: Здравствуйте! Я купил minecraft realms plus на ПК что-бы поиграть с друзьями. Но увы, сервер просто не хочет создаваться. Пишет: "Оплата прошла успешно, но создать Realm пока не удалось. Мы создадим ваш Realm как только сможем. Проверьте статус вашего Realm чуть позже"...
  8. Minecraft Realms and Realms plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms and Realms plus: My minecraft realms plus keeps automatically renewing despite having cancelled it in June and I cannot figure out how to stop it. Is there any way I can assure it doesn’t keep happening?...
  9. Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016): So, I'm trying to start my free trial for a Minecraft Realm but every time I try to create it, I just get a message saying: Something Went Wrong Please try again later. 0x80090016 and it doesn't create the realm....
  10. Minecraft Realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft Realms: I'm having a problem joining a friends realm. I'm on the Windows 10 edition and hes on the Xbox One edition and We've played together like this before when he hosts a local world. He started a realm and It gives me an error saying my settings need to be changed on xbox.com. I...