Windows 10: Fix Multiple Recovery Partitions in Windows 11

Discus and support Fix Multiple Recovery Partitions in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When you open the Disk Management app, you may find multiple Recovery Partitions. You may wonder why are there multiple Recovery Partitions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 14, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Multiple Recovery Partitions in Windows 11

Fix Multiple Recovery Partitions in Windows 11 Multiple-Recovery-Partitions-in-Windows.png
    When you open the Disk Management app, you may find multiple Recovery Partitions. You may wonder why are there multiple Recovery Partitions? Can I remove or merge the Recovery Partitions in Windows 11/10? Disk Management is a utility in Windows 11 that lets you manage your hard disk(s). You can create new partitions and delete […]

This article Fix Multiple Recovery Partitions in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 14, 2022
  2. Anusha Win User

How To: Create recovery partition.

it worked when i copied all the files of the disk to the recovery partition i created, but i had to use WinPE tab to add the entry.

Type: WIM Image (Ramdisk)
    Name: Recovery
    Path: Z:\Sources\boot.wim
    and hit Add Entry
    I tried it in VirtualBox and it worked.
    At first, it would add a second "Windows 7" entry to the list, but when the installation is finished, the old one is deleted. (I formatted only C: partition)

Anusha, Sep 14, 2022
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    How To: Create recovery partition.

Troubleshooting Guide​

1. Q: So you have broken your boot loader and need to know how to boot into windows?

A: If you are reading this you are probably looking at a black screen with alot of white letters and a stop code saying a file is missing. Good news no need to panic.
    • The issue is that easyBCD has probably deleted your boot loader or you were experimenting and F**d up.
    • To get this back I'm going to assume you made the recovery partition exactly how it was done in movie
    • To fix your PC restart the computer and enter your boot menu (usually F10-F12 depending on pc) select the physical harddrive the recovery partition is on.
    • You should now start booting the windows 7 installer. when you arrive at the main menu in the bottom left hand corner click "repair your computer" It will automatically scan and attempt to fix your problem. It should auto detect that the boot drive location is wrong.
    • Simply agree with the prompt and press "fix/restart" not cancel. At your next boot you should be happily at your desktop.
    • Now open easyBCD and fix the menu so it looks like the videos, or try your experiment again.
    Faqs​

• easyBCD (used for modifying the windows 7 and other windows OSs bootloader): Link
    • camstudio (free open source desktop recorder): CamStudio - Free Screen Recording Software
    • This method can be used with any OS.
    • easyBCD has a hard time loading some ISO images on some machines. You may need to change how the ISO is handled or try a different method. Linux Distributions suffer from this the most.
    Note: I have broken my system on purpose in multiple ways at your expense to teach you how to repair issues that may arise.​

Solaris17, Sep 14, 2022
  4. Fix Multiple Recovery Partitions in Windows 11

Recovery partition

Thanks for your feedback. If Windows 11 is currently installed, you will see a recovery partition that belongs to Windows 11. In that case, the suggestion is the same. The partition has Windows Recovery Environment. You can get additional information about the Windows 11 layout in this URL:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardwa...

JoseBeltre, Sep 14, 2022
Thema:

Fix Multiple Recovery Partitions in Windows 11

1. Fix Multiple Recovery Partitions in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Fix Multiple Recovery

2. Multiple recovery partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple recovery partitions: I have multiple recoveryWinRE partitions on my windows 11 pro laptop, can anyone tell me why? if it helps, i recently did a repair upgrade because my start menu wasn't working, which fixed that problem, but before i did the repair upgrade, i made a new storage partition which...
  3. Multiple recovery partitions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple recovery partitions: I have multiple recoveryWinRE partitions on my windows 11 pro laptop, can anyone tell me why? if it helps, i recently did a repair upgrade because my start menu wasn't working, which fixed that problem, but before i did the repair upgrade, i made a new storage partition which...
  4. Multiple Numbers of "Recovery/Reserved Partitions"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple Numbers of "Recovery/Reserved Partitions": I have 4 Nos of System Reserved partitions on my SSD where Windows 10 is installed. I expect only one. How do the extra ones come to existence? How do I recognize which one is the latest/working one? If I could recognize which one is the real recovery drive, how do I...
  5. Multiple Numbers of "Recovery/Reserved Partitions"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Numbers of "Recovery/Reserved Partitions": I have 4 Nos of System Reserved partitions on my SSD where Windows 10 is installed. I expect only one. How do the extra ones come to existence? How do I recognize which one is the latest/working one? If I could recognize which one is the real recovery drive, how do I...
  6. Options to fix RAW recovery partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Options to fix RAW recovery partitions: This computer has two RAW recovery partitions. Partition 1 was assigned letter p: Partition 2 was assigned letter q: Chkdsk displayed: The type of the file system is RAW. Windows supports re-evaluating bad clusters on NTFS volumes only. reagentc /enable displayed:...
  7. Options to fix RAW recovery partitions

in Windows 10 Support
    Options to fix RAW recovery partitions: This computer has two RAW recovery partitions. Partition 1 was assigned letter p: Partition 2 was assigned letter q: Chkdsk displayed: The type of the file system is RAW. Windows supports re-evaluating bad clusters on NTFS volumes only. reagentc /enable displayed:...
  8. I have multiple Recovery Partitions?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have multiple Recovery Partitions?: I have noticed that my Windows 10 Pro has two Recovery Partitions, one of 450MB, the first partition, and another of 840MB as the last partition on my C: drive. I was just wondering why this might be? I include a screen shot from Disk Management below. Please ignore the...
  9. Multiple Windows Recovery Partitions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple Windows Recovery Partitions: My PC has multiple Windows recovery partitions, which bothers me.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-windows-recovery-partitions/e91f953f-79cf-4af8-9e27-50851ec0029b
  10. How to delete multiple Recovery Partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to delete multiple Recovery Partitions: Hello, How do I delete the extra Recovery Partitions in disk management? I have four in total, and they vary in size. One is 20GB! See the screen shot below. I have seen the YouTube video posted: How to delete recovery partition in Windows 10/8.1/8 - YouTube Is...