Windows 10: Fix my computer!

Discus and support Fix my computer! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My HP Pavilion unpdated and went back to factory settings! Everything is gone! I have an All-in-one Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GloriaMorgan1, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Fix my computer!

My HP Pavilion unpdated and went back to factory settings! Everything is gone! I have an All-in-one Windows 10

:)

GloriaMorgan1, Oct 2, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 2, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Oct 2, 2019
  4. Fix my computer!

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Fix my computer! partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Fix my computer!

1. Fix my computer! - Similar Threads - Fix computer

2. Can you help me fix my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me fix my computer.: I've done everything I can find on forums and I keep getting a lot of errors. I can't download any windows updates. I got a new ssd but that didn't seem to stop it. The computer blue screens a lot. Lots of different random error codes. No viruses or malware alerts showing up....
  3. Can you help me fix my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me fix my computer.: I've done everything I can find on forums and I keep getting a lot of errors. I can't download any windows updates. I got a new ssd but that didn't seem to stop it. The computer blue screens a lot. Lots of different random error codes. No viruses or malware alerts showing up....
  4. Can you help me fix my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. wifi connection not working. How to fix? Wifi is working, but computer not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi connection not working. How to fix? Wifi is working, but computer not connecting: wifi connection not working. How to fix? Wifi is working, but computer not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-connection-not-working-how-to-fix-wifi-is/1993980e-9357-4d4f-8b59-b27fc04ddd22
  6. wifi connection not working. How to fix? Wifi is working, but computer not connecting

wifi connection not working. How to fix? Wifi is working, but computer not connecting: wifi connection not working. How to fix? Wifi is working, but computer not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-connection-not-working-how-to-fix-wifi-is/1993980e-9357-4d4f-8b59-b27fc04ddd22
  7. wifi connection not working. How to fix? Wifi is working, but computer not connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?: Hi! I unexpectedly had a power outage today while my computer was on, and when i turned it back on when the power was back the computers fan was running but I have no apps open and it's not overheating. I've tried shutting down and restarting but the fan is still running. How...
  9. How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?

How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?: Hi! I unexpectedly had a power outage today while my computer was on, and when i turned it back on when the power was back the computers fan was running but I have no apps open and it's not overheating. I've tried shutting down and restarting but the fan is still running. How...
  10. How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging