Windows 10: fix my pc

Discus and support fix my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i want my pc back to normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-my-pc/14259c69-1881-42b9-84d2-66fc9ffe1af8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CharltonWardell, Apr 4, 2020.

1. fix my pc

i want my pc back to normal

:)

CharltonWardell, Apr 4, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 4, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 4, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

fix my pc

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

fix my pc

1. fix my pc - Similar Threads - fix

2. How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.: Hello, I am on a Windows 11 with a Legion Computer and NVIDIA LG Monitor. My issue has been going on for a year and I've ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to fix it. Every time I start my computer, it freezes after a couple of seconds or minutes, and then, I...
  3. How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.: Hello, I am on a Windows 11 with a Legion Computer and NVIDIA LG Monitor. My issue has been going on for a year and I've ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to fix it. Every time I start my computer, it freezes after a couple of seconds or minutes, and then, I...
  4. I fix this 0x80070643 error. Now i explain how i fix the error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I fix this 0x80070643 error. Now i explain how i fix the error: The day before i tried to update my windows pc but this pc can't update the pc throw the error code 0x80070643. I searched for how to fix this problem on YouTube and Google .I find it on a blog link:- removed link...
  5. I fix this 0x80070643 error. Now i explain how i fix the error

I fix this 0x80070643 error. Now i explain how i fix the error: The day before i tried to update my windows pc but this pc can't update the pc throw the error code 0x80070643. I searched for how to fix this problem on YouTube and Google .I find it on a blog link:- removed link...
  6. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  7. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  8. Can't fix error code 0x080070422

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't fix error code 0x080070422: I've seen numerous pages on this issue but I still can't fix the issue. Whenever I try use Microsoft services, including but not limited to Microsoft Store, Word, Minecraft, anything with my windows sign in, it says error code 0x080070422, image attached. I've tried tips from...
  9. Can't fix error code 0x080070422

Can't fix error code 0x080070422: I've seen numerous pages on this issue but I still can't fix the issue. Whenever I try use Microsoft services, including but not limited to Microsoft Store, Word, Minecraft, anything with my windows sign in, it says error code 0x080070422, image attached. I've tried tips from...
  10. how do i fix my pc

how do i fix my pc: i was in the middle of a match of valorant and my computer restarted itself and i got a message displaying that my system 32 file is missing it’s named “winload.efi” and i got this error code “0xc0000428” and my computer won’t even turn on now i want to know how to fix this...