Windows 10: Fix my Printer

Discus and support Fix my Printer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My printer is not working, sometimes it prints, sometimes it does not print. It does not print correctly. I need fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SophiaMax, Oct 1, 2019.

1. SophiaMax Win User

Fix my Printer

My printer is not working, sometimes it prints, sometimes it does not print. It does not print correctly. I need fix this

:)

SophiaMax, Oct 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Printer connectivity

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    Also, try the steps provided in the link below.

Fix printer problems: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Fix my Printer

Printer

Thanks for your response.

To troubleshoot the issue, we recommend that you visit this link.

The link will direct you to an article which will provide you steps on how to fix printer problems. I would suggest that you cover all the steps listed on the article.

Please keep us updated.

Jericho Lap, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Fix my Printer

1. Fix my Printer - Similar Threads - Fix Printer

2. Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC [Fix]: [IMG]If the Canon printer is not printing on your Windows PC, the solutions provided in this article will help you. Usually, this issue can occur due to outdated or corrupted printer drivers, loose connections in a printer, etc. Fix Canon printer is not printing on Windows PC...
  3. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  4. I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents,...: I need help to fix printer offline for windows 11 issue. I'm unable to print documents or scan or fax as well, and this is the second time. HP Officejet Pro 6970 PCL-3.. please help....
  5. Since the MS update my printer connection fails, how can i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the MS update my printer connection fails, how can i fix it?: I have a Sihloette Camoe Like a Cricket and since the last Windows update, the connection keeps failing, over and over... I am computer literate, have tried everything and nothing is working... I need help!!! Please!...
  6. Since the MS update my printer connection fails, how can i fix it?

Since the MS update my printer connection fails, how can i fix it?: I have a Sihloette Camoe Like a Cricket and since the last Windows update, the connection keeps failing, over and over... I am computer literate, have tried everything and nothing is working... I need help!!! Please!...
  7. Printer not working in Windows 11/10 [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Printer not working in Windows 11/10 [Fix]: [IMG]If your printer is not working on your Windows 11/10 PC, this post will help you. Here, we will show you some effective and useful fixes that will help you resolve the problem. Why is my printer not working on Windows 11? There can be many reasons why a printer stops...
  8. How do you fix "PRINTER ERROR 0X80070002"? My answer below!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix "PRINTER ERROR 0X80070002"? My answer below!: I tried some items suggested from the internet and read most of the suggestions. I found out that I have made a windows update earlier, and when that error message occurred. It caused me to buy a new printer and the same error message came out.The culprit was: KB 5031455! So...
  9. How do you fix "PRINTER ERROR 0X80070002"? My answer below!

How do you fix "PRINTER ERROR 0X80070002"? My answer below!: I tried some items suggested from the internet and read most of the suggestions. I found out that I have made a windows update earlier, and when that error message occurred. It caused me to buy a new printer and the same error message came out.The culprit was: KB 5031455! So...
  10. Fix OxC4EB823F HP Printer Error Code

in Windows 10 News
    Fix OxC4EB823F HP Printer Error Code: [IMG]The OxC4EB823F HP Printer Error Code usually appears due to some software issue. However, sometimes, a hardware glitch can also trigger it. In this post, we will talk about this error message and see what can be done to resolve it. Fix OxC4EB823F HP Printer Error Code If...