Windows 10: fix my problem with clicking on the links in my email nothing happens

Discus and support fix my problem with clicking on the links in my email nothing happens in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my email is ok but when i click on it nothing happens whats the easy way to fix this with out having to type a lot of stuff... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrendaOrtega1, May 2, 2019.

1. fix my problem with clicking on the links in my email nothing happens

my email is ok but when i click on it nothing happens whats the easy way to fix this with out having to type a lot of stuff

:)

BrendaOrtega1, May 2, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Received a pop up "...WLDCore.dll is missing..." when I clicked on an email address link

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is it particular to a Specific email link?

• Are you concerned about the emails being lost when you re-install Live mail?
    I suggest you to repair your Windows Live Mail by following the steps below:

1. Go to Control Panel.

2. Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.

3. Locate Windows Essentials 2012, and then click Uninstall/Change.

4. When a window appears, select Repair all Windows programs.

5. Restart your computer after the repair.

Please return back if the issue has been fixed. If not, we will further assist in you resolving the issue.

Thanks!

Arul_D, May 2, 2019
  3. problem opening email links

Hi Rich,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

To assist you better, I like to know; are you able to access the link from any different computer?

I suggest you to start your system safe mode with Networking and check if your able to access the links form Emails. If you are able to access the links in safe mode with networking then perform clean boot in your system.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: To start your system in safe mode with Networking, follow the below steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and
      restart
      your Computer.

• Select Troubleshoot.

• Select Advance Option.

• Select Startup Settings.

• Follow the on Screen instruction.

• Select Safe mode with Networking, from the list of options

Step 2: Perform Clean boot.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Disclaimer: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 2, 2019
  4. fix my problem with clicking on the links in my email nothing happens

Problem with Microsoft Mail in Windows 10. When I send an email with attachments (photos), the email is received but not the attachments. Is there a fix?

Hi,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

• What is the size of the file attachment?

• Is the issue confined to any specific sender?
    Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps and check if it helps.

App Troubleshooter is an automated tool which we have developed to address a number of known issues that can prevent the Apps from running properly. This troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues, including suboptimal
    screen resolution, incorrect security or account settings etc. You can click on this link to download and run the Apps troubleshooter.

Step 2:

I suggest you to remove your email account from Mail app and try re-configuring it.

Follow the below steps to remove your email account:

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on Delete account and click on
      Delete button.
    Step 3:

You may try to uninstall the app using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows store.

Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Camera app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

Note: After performing the above steps, install the Mail app form Windows store.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/mail-and-calendar/9wzdncrfhvqm

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, May 2, 2019
Thema:

fix my problem with clicking on the links in my email nothing happens

1. fix my problem with clicking on the links in my email nothing happens - Similar Threads - fix problem clicking

2. Clicking on Iriun Webcam app, But nothing is happening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clicking on Iriun Webcam app, But nothing is happening.: I am clicking on Iriun webcam app icon but nothing is happening. I checked other applications, but all of them are working perfectly. I tried searching for the problem in the web, but all the problem related to after openings of Iriun webcam. What should I do?...
  3. Why clicking on the calendar nothing's happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why clicking on the calendar nothing's happening?: Even if I click hundreds times on the calendar on the lower corner of my MSI Flip evo nothing is happening how to solve this issue? And it's not even the one, as I can't access on the windows defender saying the admin didn't give me the right.But I'm the only one admin?Please...
  4. Why clicking on the calendar nothing's happening?

Why clicking on the calendar nothing's happening?: Even if I click hundreds times on the calendar on the lower corner of my MSI Flip evo nothing is happening how to solve this issue? And it's not even the one, as I can't access on the windows defender saying the admin didn't give me the right.But I'm the only one admin?Please...
  5. I click an app and nothing happens

I click an app and nothing happens: Hello, I have updated my windows yesterday and ever since then I have been having some issues opening certain apps, when I click “app”, nothing happens at all, not even an error message. I have read that the reason could be file corruptions after the update so I tried...
  6. Nothing happens when I click on any of these

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click on any of these: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueMonkey35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfre2p/nothing_happens_when_i_click_on_any_of_these/
  7. Double clicked the .txt nothing happened

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Double clicked the .txt nothing happened: System version is win10 pro 2004 english customer edition, just upgraded from 1909, not using insider program, nothing happennot even a "not responding" popup both clicking .txt file and notepad.exe, tried this method, still couldnt fix it. How do i diagnostic or fix it? btw...
  8. When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens?: I run Windows 10 on this computer . . . I use Yahoo Mail, to send and receive, my email. Lately.this computer, is running so S-L-O-W. When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens? It's happens that way for most shortcuts on my desktop. I know you will say, I have two...
  9. "Search My Stuff" Not Clickable - Nothing Happens when I click it

in Windows 10 Support
    "Search My Stuff" Not Clickable - Nothing Happens when I click it: Sorry for the repeat post but I tried to clarify the title of this post and the change wouldn't stick. The title didn't make much sense after I read what I had posted. Mods please delete the other thread. Sorry and Thanks. Here is my issue. I guess I am having issues with...
  10. I click upgrade, but nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I click upgrade, but nothing happens?: I am running 8.1 pro 64 bit. I click the icon at the bottom, it says "this pc is compatible" and I click upgrade. I click continue and it checks for updates. None are found. No updates are hidden. I have read and seem to have all necessary updated already installed. Why would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i click on my email nothing happens

2. when i click on links in emails nothing happens

3. when i click on the hyperlink nothing happens

4. when i click on a link on my tablet nothing happens,
  5. nothing happens when i click download on my email,
  6. when i click on links nothing happens from hot mail,
  7. click link in email nothing happens,
  8. when opening some files or email nothing happens youtube,
  9. how to fix nothing happens when i click hyperlinks in an email,
  10. when i click on link in email nothing happens,
  11. when clicking on link to pdf in mail nothing happens,