Windows 10: fix my windows online

Discus and support fix my windows online in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I click on my start menu I get an error message forcing me to restart. How can I fix that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Horace Wright, Dec 8, 2022.

1. fix my windows online

Whenever I click on my start menu I get an error message forcing me to restart. How can I fix that?

:)

Horace Wright, Dec 8, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 8, 2022
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

fix my windows online

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

fix my windows online

1. fix my windows online - Similar Threads - fix online

2. How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?: For context, the controllers I've tried are dualsenseps5 and dualshockps4 and only one of the 5 have any issues on other devices. My laptop is an MSI gaming laptop and the games run fine, there's just an input issue that popped up one day and never left. The controllers will...
  3. How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a controller issue I haven't seen mentioned anywhere online?: For context, the controllers I've tried are dualsenseps5 and dualshockps4 and only one of the 5 have any issues on other devices. My laptop is an MSI gaming laptop and the games run fine, there's just an input issue that popped up one day and never left. The controllers will...
  4. How to fix online games and discord not working while other applications are perfectly fine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix online games and discord not working while other applications are perfectly fine...: I have had my custom built pc for a few years with upgrades along the way and I have never had any problems similar to this. After having to fully reset our router my pc hasnt been able to join on discord saying no route or rct connecting, have tried most online suggestions...
  5. How to fix online games and discord not working while other applications are perfectly fine...

How to fix online games and discord not working while other applications are perfectly fine...: I have had my custom built pc for a few years with upgrades along the way and I have never had any problems similar to this. After having to fully reset our router my pc hasnt been able to join on discord saying no route or rct connecting, have tried most online suggestions...
  6. How to fix online games and discord not working while other applications are perfectly fine...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello.I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it as a new device I get "Try connecting your device again". I have attempted all...
  8. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello.I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it as a new device I get "Try connecting your device again". I have attempted all...
  9. How can I fix minecraft online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix minecraft online: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-minecraft-online/d9bc27db-8872-4a93-949b-02efec0c72e7
  10. How can I fix minecraft online

How can I fix minecraft online: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-minecraft-online/d9bc27db-8872-4a93-949b-02efec0c72e7