Windows 10: Fix .NET Runtime Optimization Service High CPU usage on Windows 11/10

Discus and support Fix .NET Runtime Optimization Service High CPU usage on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you see 100% or high CPU, GPU or Disk usage by the .NET Runtime Optimization Service (mscorsvw.exe) on your Windows 11/10 PC, then this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 3, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix .NET Runtime Optimization Service High CPU usage on Windows 11/10

Fix .NET Runtime Optimization Service High CPU usage on Windows 11/10 NET-Runtime-Optimization-Service-High-CPU-usage.png
    If you see 100% or high CPU, GPU or Disk usage by the .NET Runtime Optimization Service (mscorsvw.exe) on your Windows 11/10 PC, then this guide will help you fix the problem. Why is .NET Runtime Optimization Service using a high CPU? The major reasons for the .NET Runtime Optimization Service to use a high […]

This article Fix .NET Runtime Optimization Service High CPU usage on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Feb 3, 2022

2. .NET Runtime Optimization Service

This showed up on my Windows 10 after a mandatory update by Microsoft. Now a perfectly good computer is acting up as usual after updates.

.NET Runtime Optimization Service

105 KB (107,704 bytes)

68.0 KB (69,632 bytes)

Created: ‎Saturday, ‎March ‎18, ‎2017, ‏‎5:00:01 PM

Modified: ‎Saturday, ‎March ‎18, ‎2017, ‏‎5:00:01 PM

Accessed: ‎Saturday, ‎March ‎18, ‎2017, ‏‎10:37:11 PM

SolomonTown123, Feb 3, 2022
  3. Runtime Broker high CPU usage

I am running Windows 10 Pro (Version 1511 for x64, update KB3149135) and had problems with Runtime Broker.exe using anywhere from 30% to 90% of my CPU. Disabling hints and removing OneDrive did not help me, but I found the advice in this article helpful.
    I used the PowerShell commands as admin and uninstalled all of the suggested apps save the windows store. Not sure which one finally did it but I don't really care as long as I'm not running at 50 degrees Celsius constantly.

Here is the URL: How To - Fix the Runtime Broker High CPU Usage Error

BlaineBradford, Feb 3, 2022
  4. Fix .NET Runtime Optimization Service High CPU usage on Windows 11/10

Prevent .NET Runtime Optimization Service from running on battery?

When I opened my laptop this morning, it had rebooted itself (after installing updates). Now the .NET Runtime Optimization Service is using quite a bit of CPU while the computer is on battery. I had the laptop
    plugged in overnight but 30% of my battery is gone after less than an hour of usage, which is not the usual situation.

My computer wasn't idle while it was doing this, so I assume its compiling high-priority assemblies after a .Net Framework update from
    this article

I checked the windows update history, and it had installed a monthly cumulative update overnight while plugged in.

I'm wondering, is there any way to ask Windows to defer these tasks until the laptop is plugged in, or to do it before I unplug the laptop?

I wish windows would run the high-priority .net optimisation as part of the overnight install process instead of waiting for me to start using the laptop on battery.

existingdisplaynameselectanewdisplayname, Feb 3, 2022
Thema:

Fix .NET Runtime Optimization Service High CPU usage on Windows 11/10

1. Fix .NET Runtime Optimization Service High CPU usage on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Fix NET Runtime

2. windows security blocking .net runtime optimization service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security blocking .net runtime optimization service: windows security on windows 11 is sending me many notifications constantly saying that its has blocked parts of .net runtime optimization service because it can not confirm who published it. it has blocked over 20 services to list a few: windowsbase.dll, system.dll,...
  3. windows security blocking .net runtime optimization service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows security blocking .net runtime optimization service: windows security on windows 11 is sending me many notifications constantly saying that its has blocked parts of .net runtime optimization service because it can not confirm who published it. it has blocked over 20 services to list a few: windowsbase.dll, system.dll,...
  4. Fix Cxuiusvc Service High CPU, RAM usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Cxuiusvc Service High CPU, RAM usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Cxuiusvc is a service of Conexant SmartAudio II driver. In theory, it should not consume much of the system’s resources such as CPU, GPU, and RAM. But in reality, this has not been the case. A lot of users have complained that Cxuiusvc Service is causing CPU, RAM...
  5. .NET Runtime Optimization Service runs forever with high CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .NET Runtime Optimization Service runs forever with high CPU usage: O/S: Windows 10 version 21H2 64-bitO/S Build: 19044.1645CPU: i7-7700HQ 2.8ghzRAM: 16gbI notice this 'background process' appears in my task manager randomly while using my laptop. While gaming I notice the performance goes from buttery smooth to 0.5-1 sec stutters every 10-20...
  6. .NET Runtime Optimization Service runs forever with high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Runtime Optimization Service runs forever with high CPU usage: O/S: Windows 10 version 21H2 64-bitO/S Build: 19044.1645CPU: i7-7700HQ 2.8ghzRAM: 16gbI notice this 'background process' appears in my task manager randomly while using my laptop. While gaming I notice the performance goes from buttery smooth to 0.5-1 sec stutters every 10-20...
  7. .NET Runtime Optimization Service runs forever with high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Service Host Delivery Optimization High Network, Disk or CPU usage

in Windows 10 News
    Service Host Delivery Optimization High Network, Disk or CPU usage: [ATTACH]Service Host Delivery Optimization Service is used to optimize the delivery of services and increases the speed of updates. In addition, you can also use this service to decrease bandwidth issues while updating. However, some users reported that Service Host Delivery...
  9. Fix Services and Controller app High CPU usage in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Services and Controller app High CPU usage in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Some Windows 10 PC users are reporting that when they open Task Manager, they […] This article Fix Services and Controller app High CPU usage in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. .NET Runtime Optimization Service 100% GPU usage when PC idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .NET Runtime Optimization Service 100% GPU usage when PC idle: Don't know what is causing this but when I search for answers online people are mistaking it for normal CPU usage. It's not using the CPU at all, just the GPU. I saw one answer on Toms Hardware that said it could be malware crypto mining and to do a reinstall of windows. I'm...