Windows 10: Fix Netflix app not working on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix Netflix app not working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] While you can always stream Netflix videos using any browser, Windows 10 offers you a native app to watch videos. Now it may so happen that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 9, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Netflix app not working on Windows 10

Fix Netflix app not working on Windows 10 Netflix-Windows-10-Error-100x100.png
    While you can always stream Netflix videos using any browser, Windows 10 offers you a native app to watch videos. Now it may so happen that while it works on the browser, the app doesn’t work. You may be getting [...]

This post Fix Netflix app not working on Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Vanessa Yar Win User

Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Monica Cam Win User
    Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Sep 9, 2018
  4. itsakjt Win User

My pc freezes when watching Netflix

Since you are on Windows 10 (from your system specs), use the Netflix app from Windows store. I use it with the system as listed on my specs and it is good.

itsakjt, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Fix Netflix app not working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix Netflix app

2. Netflix app on Windows 10 does not load right.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix app on Windows 10 does not load right.: Netflix worked fine for a long time then one day it opened looking like the screenshot. Can't scroll or do anything with it. Restarted, reinstalled updated. Nothing works. It works fine in browsers just not in the app. Any ideas?[ATTACH]...
  3. Netflix won't work after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netflix won't work after latest Windows 10 update: Hi I installed the latest Windows 10 updates last night and after that my Netflix app stopped working. It would load but when I tried to play a title it would crash. I though "I'll try reinstalling it", so I uninstalled it and opened up Microsoft Store. Loaded fine, but...
  4. Netflix wont work?

Netflix wont work?: I have updated my laptop to windows 10 and since then the app wont work, I have also tried loading it on the internet and chrome but it still doesn't work. Every time I go on it works but when I press what I want to watch it loads and then comes up with the message "There is...
  5. Netflix App Won't run in Windows 10 Home

Netflix App Won't run in Windows 10 Home: Anyone else having issues with the Netflix app in Windows 10 Home? I upgraded my main desk top PC with Win 10 at the weekend and all went well. Today I installed the Netflix app from Windows Store and it won't load. It starts to open, then simply shuts down. I tried...
  6. Windows Apps not working, none of the fixes help

Windows Apps not working, none of the fixes help: I have recently upgraded to Insider Builds of Windows 10, but after many errors I encountered with it I decided to roll back. I had an option to restore to the previous version of Windows in the settings app, and so I have done so. This rolled me back to pre-Insider normal...
  7. Problems with Netflix App

Problems with Netflix App: When I play a movie, it plays ok and then after 30-60 seconds, the audio starts making weird noises and the audio is distorted. All my drivers are up to date and the app is up to date as well. Specs: Asus PG5C-MX/1333 - Intel LGA775 Pentium CPU - Intel® Core™2 Duo...
  8. Netflix Win10 App not working :/

Netflix Win10 App not working :/: Hi, so pretty much from day 1 the netflix app in the win app store has not worked on my win10, everything loads up fine and you click on a movie/tv show and it buffers at 7% than 21% than goes back to the content menu, I have tried everything I can think of, uninstalling the...
  9. Netflix, WatchESPN, Plex apps don't work in Windows 10. Web works.

Netflix, WatchESPN, Plex apps don't work in Windows 10. Web works.: I just updated my AMD E350 system to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I am excited to get to use Netflix with Windows 10 because Silverlight in Windows 7 was terrible for the E350. I updated yesterday and immediately downloaded Netflix, Plex and WatchEspn. I tried to watch...
  10. Netflix app Now Supports HDR on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Netflix app Now Supports HDR on Windows 10: We are thrilled to announce the addition of High Dynamic Range (HDR) support on Windows 10 for both the Edge browser and the Netflix app. With this update, Netflix members who have a supported device and a premium plan can enjoy amazing Netflix movies and shows in HDR. With...