Windows 10: Fix No Signal on monitor in Windows 11/10

Discus and support Fix No Signal on monitor in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If you keep seeing a blank screen on your monitor with a No Signal error message, this post will help you. Some Windows users have reported that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 20, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix No Signal on monitor in Windows 11/10

Fix No Signal on monitor in Windows 11/10 [​IMG]
    If you keep seeing a blank screen on your monitor with a No Signal error message, this post will help you. Some Windows users have reported that after booting their computer, they keep getting a No Signal error message on their black screen and the monitor just doesn’t display anything. Why does this error message […]

This article Fix No Signal on monitor in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Mar 20, 2023

2. Windows 11 Dual Monitors Display

After installing windows 11 on my PC that had windows 10, now my 2nd monitor does not respond, it shows no signal and powers off. I have checked drivers and updates. Did all the suggested fix's recommended by Microsoft and nothing helps.

HELP !

John Kosikas, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Update Installed & Now No Signal to Monitor

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with your monitor's signal, we would like to know the following:

• When you say "signal", are you referring to the Internet?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Keith W G Win User

Fix for black screen/no signal

Easy Fix for Black Screen/No Signal after Dedicated GPU Driver Install, OS Windows 10

The problem (at least in my case) was the Windows 10 default settings for my monitor/TV were way too high; above 3000 X 3000 and a scaling setting of 300% this
    did work with the Basic Driver

Step 1: You need to reboot into your on board GPU or into safe mode

Step 2: Go to the search panel and type in Display Settings (Bottom left of screen) you will be given a list click on the top item which is Display Setting and it will take you where you can alter the setting

Step 3: Change to what better suits your monitor e.g. 1862 X 1048 or may be even lower at 100% (HD TV) You may need to uninstall the Dedicated GPU driver and reinstall it.

Hope this is of help

Keith W G, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

1. Fix No Signal on monitor in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Fix Signal monitor

2. how to fix monitor no signal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix monitor no signal?: recently my monitor has been black screening saying no signal. my pc remains on and monitor is also on. keyboard remains lit and so does my mouse. i have tried unplugging and plugging back the display port cable but doesnt seem to work and im still getting no display....
  3. how to fix monitor no signal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix monitor no signal?: recently my monitor has been black screening saying no signal. my pc remains on and monitor is also on. keyboard remains lit and so does my mouse. i have tried unplugging and plugging back the display port cable but doesnt seem to work and im still getting no display....
  4. Fix DisplayPort No signal issue on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix DisplayPort No signal issue on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Occasionally, on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC for some users, you may encounter issues like Generic PnP Monitor not detected, External monitor not detected, Stretched Screen display problem, 144Hz option not showing up in Display options. In this post, we provide...
  5. Fix Acer monitor no signal issue

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Acer monitor no signal issue: [ATTACH]A desktop computer and a monitor are connected with each other via a cable. Every input given to a computer is displayed on the monitor in the form such that a user can understand. The signal coming from the computer tells the monitor what to display. If you see a “No...
  6. No Signal on Monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Signal on Monitor: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jamesbrad04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgy9k5/no_signal_on_monitor/
  7. No signal to monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No signal to monitors: Hi guys, have tried browsing around but I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking to be honest, so I'm hoping someone might be able to help point me in the right direction. This morning I've gone to hop on my computer and I've got no signal to any of my screens 2 desktop...
  8. Windows 10 install and no signal to monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install and no signal to monitor: Hi, I just installed Windows 10 on my Dell desktop yesterday previously had Win 8. When I restarted my computer, I just got a « no signal » message on my monitor. It is not an issue with my monitor as I tried it with another computer, and everything is fine. Note that the...
  9. Monitor no signal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor no signal: My system unit boots perfectly, the videocard is working etc. But it says on my monitor that it has no signal. I checked every wirings and all. Is this a faulty ram ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-no-signal/584e85e7-7d09-4afb-86e0-8f837b1263dd
  10. Windows 10 second monitor no signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 second monitor no signal: Hello, I haven't been able to get my second monitor working after doing a clean install of windows 10. It is detected in the windows display settings and has the correct resolution but it says no input on the second monitor. The only problem I've noticed is in the nvidia...