Windows 10: Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP

Discus and support Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; When accessing ECP or OWA on your Exchange server you will be the below Server Error saying that No Suitable Directory Servers Found in Site and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Noel, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Noel New Member

Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP

When accessing ECP or OWA on your Exchange server you will be the below Server Error saying that No Suitable Directory Servers Found in Site and connected Sites. On the Event Viewer you will get the error 0x80040a02 (DSC_E_NO_SUITABLE_CDC).

Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP [​IMG]

The below solution if for Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. Open the Domain’s Group Policy Management and edit the Default Domain Controllers Policy or your server policy as below.

Computer Configuration
    Policies
    Windows Settings
    Security Settings
    Local Policies
    User Rights Assignment
    Mange auditing and security log
    Add ‘Exchange Servers‘ or ‘Exchange Enterprise Servers‘ to that policy.

Restart the Exchange server to apply the computer configuration.

(32)

read more...

Noel, Sep 3, 2018
  2. tillmann_cordes Win User

E90-Browser and MS Outlook Web Access (OWA)

Well, actually that is my problem: Mail for Exchange (V 1.6.1) doesn't connect to our server. The troubleshooting guide says: "if MfE cannot connect, try to connect to OWA via browser to check if the connection is working".

Therefore I just want it to know for connectivity reasons not for usability. Connecting OWA by a "normal" notebook from the same access point works fine.

Might it be a certificate problem because the certificate is issued by the server and is not trusted by a cert-authority?

But the error message should be more informative... Are there any hidden logfiles?

Questions...

Thanks for all suggestions.

Tillmann Cordes

tillmann_cordes, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Chris De Herrera Win User
    OWA Access through Outlook email

Hi,

OWA is Outlook Web Access. It is generally not accessible by Windows Mobile. Instead your company should allow OMA - Outlook Mobile Access or Exchange ActiveSync. OMA works similar to OWA except it is a minmal set of options in the web browser. Exchange
    ActiveSync is more robust in that you can setup your device to get just in time e-mail, perform e-mail lookups of employees in the global access list (GAL), set the out of office message, etc.

Chris De Herrera, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Jamille Nar Win User

Can Cortana be directed to access my contacts on outlook exchange server?

Hello Yeoto,

Cortana can access your contacts which are in the People app. What we can do is to get those contacts from Exchange server exported, then import it to the People web app. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Export your Global Address List from your Outlook Exchange Server.
    • Log in to Outlook People using the Microsoft account connected to your device.
    • Import the .csv file to Outlook People by clicking Manage > Import Contacts.
    Use Cortana and check if you can now access contacts from Outlook Exchange Server.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP - Similar Threads - Fix Suitable Directory

2. Cannot access a shared directory on a Windows 2000 Server from a Windows 10 machine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot access a shared directory on a Windows 2000 Server from a Windows 10 machine: I cannot access a shared directory on a Windows 2000 Server from a Windows 10 machine. I am however able to access it from my Windows 7 machine. After reading about this issue I found that it might be because the Windows 10 machine security policy “Network security:Minimum...
  3. Active Directory, Exchange Server, File Server Management/Assessment Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Active Directory, Exchange Server, File Server Management/Assessment Tool: Hi, I am currently working on a project in which Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server and File Server has to be reviewed on Windows Server 2012 R2. I have tried different tools trial version namely AD Manager Plus, IT Environment health scanner, MaxPowersoft Active...
  4. The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server.: The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server. The requested URL /collections/ was not found on this server. Apache/2.2.34 Server at cherbourgmemory.org Port 80...
  5. Fix "insufficient privileges to access this directory"

Fix "insufficient privileges to access this directory": So, I want to install the Cisco AnyConnect VPN program. Every time I try it, this message shows up. I have already googled this issue a number of times and I haven't found the right solution yet. I have tried: - to run it as an administrator - to be logged in as an...
  6. When will Micro soft fix the server error on Microsoft BINGO?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Micro soft fix the server error on Microsoft BINGO?: This is a ongoing issue. Get a flashing connection in progress when I start. It sometimes help when I close and reopen. I will play I or 2 games then it freeze. This happen to every one. You lost your coins and your winning. Look at all the chats with unhappy players ....
  7. Repeated "Server Not Found" errors

in Browsers and Email
    Repeated "Server Not Found" errors: I think this should have originally been posted in a different section, so I went ahead and deleted it from from here, and re-posted it within 'Network & Sharing.' My apologies. 35806
  8. Server DNS address could not be found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Server DNS address could not be found: Hi, yesterday, after the most recent windows 10 update, my laptops wifi kept disconnecting every five minutes and getting the server DNS address could not be found error. Re-connecting wifi helps, but only for 5 or so minutes. Scanned for viruses, didn't find anything....
  9. Server Not Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Server Not Found: I just changed the NS on a domain and installed it in a hosting account. There are 38 other sites hosted on this account and all of the sites work just fine. When I tried to log into the site, I get Server Not Found. I tried 4 different browsers on this PC and...
  10. Found corrupt files but not fixed

Found corrupt files but not fixed: Hi there, I was having a problem with my start button on windows 10, so i decided to go ahead and do sfc /scannow. It said it found corrupt files, but could not repair them, so i went ahead and done DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. This then said "Error:...