Windows 10: Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP

Discus and support Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; When accessing ECP or OWA on your Exchange server you will be the below Server Error saying that No Suitable Directory Servers Found in Site and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Noel, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Noel New Member

Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP

When accessing ECP or OWA on your Exchange server you will be the below Server Error saying that No Suitable Directory Servers Found in Site and connected Sites. On the Event Viewer you will get the error 0x80040a02 (DSC_E_NO_SUITABLE_CDC).

Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP [​IMG]

The below solution if for Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. Open the Domain’s Group Policy Management and edit the Default Domain Controllers Policy or your server policy as below.

Computer Configuration
    Policies
    Windows Settings
    Security Settings
    Local Policies
    User Rights Assignment
    Mange auditing and security log
    Add ‘Exchange Servers‘ or ‘Exchange Enterprise Servers‘ to that policy.

Restart the Exchange server to apply the computer configuration.

(32)

read more...

Noel, Sep 3, 2018

2. E90-Browser and MS Outlook Web Access (OWA)

Well, actually that is my problem: Mail for Exchange (V 1.6.1) doesn't connect to our server. The troubleshooting guide says: "if MfE cannot connect, try to connect to OWA via browser to check if the connection is working".

Therefore I just want it to know for connectivity reasons not for usability. Connecting OWA by a "normal" notebook from the same access point works fine.

Might it be a certificate problem because the certificate is issued by the server and is not trusted by a cert-authority?

But the error message should be more informative... Are there any hidden logfiles?

Questions...

Thanks for all suggestions.

Tillmann Cordes

tillmann_cordes, Sep 3, 2018
  3. OWA Access through Outlook email

Hi,

OWA is Outlook Web Access. It is generally not accessible by Windows Mobile. Instead your company should allow OMA - Outlook Mobile Access or Exchange ActiveSync. OMA works similar to OWA except it is a minmal set of options in the web browser. Exchange
    ActiveSync is more robust in that you can setup your device to get just in time e-mail, perform e-mail lookups of employees in the global access list (GAL), set the out of office message, etc.

Chris De Herrera, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP

Can Cortana be directed to access my contacts on outlook exchange server?

Hello Yeoto,

Cortana can access your contacts which are in the People app. What we can do is to get those contacts from Exchange server exported, then import it to the People web app. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Export your Global Address List from your Outlook Exchange Server.
    • Log in to Outlook People using the Microsoft account connected to your device.
    • Import the .csv file to Outlook People by clicking Manage > Import Contacts.
    Use Cortana and check if you can now access contacts from Outlook Exchange Server.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP

1. Fix: No Suitable Directory Servers Found when accessing OWA and ECP - Similar Threads - Fix Suitable Directory

2. How to fix problems with quick access directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix problems with quick access directory: I've accidentally made 'desktop' the parent of 'home'. I can't drag 'home' up or drag 'desktop' down. Any solution to this?Sincerely, JimAnd one more question, is there any basic guide on organizing the order of these? It seems every time I try to change the order, the...
  3. How to fix problems with quick access directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix problems with quick access directory: I've accidentally made 'desktop' the parent of 'home'. I can't drag 'home' up or drag 'desktop' down. Any solution to this?Sincerely, JimAnd one more question, is there any basic guide on organizing the order of these? It seems every time I try to change the order, the...
  4. Fix NO SERVERS FOUND Error in Apex Legends

in Windows 10 News
    Fix NO SERVERS FOUND Error in Apex Legends: [ATTACH]Are you getting the NO SERVERS FOUND error in Apex Legends? Apex Legends is a free-to-play battle royale-hero shooter game popular amongst millions of gamers. While it works fine most of the time, you may also run into some errors in the game. One such error is the NO...
  5. Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013: On Exchange 2013 you might encounter a blank page after the login page of the Exchange ECP portal. The Login page will load without issues but when you login successfully, an empty blank page loads. This could be due to the Default Website and Exchange Back End website do...
  6. "Server Not found"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Server Not found": Someone please help me! I am trying to access websites such as facebook, and instagram but cannot enter them because a warning pops up that displays server ip address not found....
  7. Accessing the Air Force's OWA

Accessing the Air Force's OWA: Lost access to HTTPS://owa.us.af.mil after upgrading to v 1903. How can I get access back? I used to use IE 11. Neither Edge nor Chrome fix my issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-the-air-forces-owa/a5a0f885-f465-411d-bc41-aa87503d83e2
  8. Access to DOD Webmail OWA

Access to DOD Webmail OWA: I have new device and I cannot access https://web.mail.mil I can access other sites requiring smart card log on; but the web.mail.mil will not work. I have tried the standard option of changing the internet options and TSL settings. I have tied in IE, EDGE and Firefox...
  9. Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix: Blank page when loading ECP on Exchange 2013: On Exchange 2013 you might encounter a blank page after the login page of the Exchange ECP portal. The Login page will load without issues but when you login successfully, an empty blank page loads. This could be due to the Default Website and Exchange Back End website do...
  10. Fix "insufficient privileges to access this directory"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fix "insufficient privileges to access this directory": So, I want to install the Cisco AnyConnect VPN program. Every time I try it, this message shows up. I have already googled this issue a number of times and I haven't found the right solution yet. I have tried: - to run it as an administrator - to be logged in as an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. No Minimal Required Number of Suitable Directory Servers Found in Forest

2. no suitable directory servers found

3. How to access https://web.mail.mil/

4. ms exchange no suitable directory servers found,
  5. owa mail mil owa,
  6. No Suitable Directory Servers Found in