Windows 10: FIX Not enough USB controller resources error on Windows 10

Discus and support FIX Not enough USB controller resources error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]USB is now being used in all devices. USB A is leading with most devices based on it. Peripherals like Pen Drives, External Hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 19, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

FIX Not enough USB controller resources error on Windows 10

WinClub, Mar 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade usb 3.0 error

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run hardware and device troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2: To remove and reinstall all USB controllers

To remove and reinstall all USB controllers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows + X and select Device manager.

• Click the Device Manager Button.

• Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Right-click every device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers node, and then click Uninstall to remove them one at a time.

• Restart the computer so that windows install the USB controller drivers.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

How do I fix my USB drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB Port. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to remove USB Drivers and re-install the drivers again and check if it helps.

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Note: You might have to scroll down the list to find this item.

• Right-click the first USB controller under
      Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click Uninstall to remove it.

• Repeat the above step for each USB controller that is listed under
      Universal Serial Bus controllers.

• Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and install the drivers.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

1. FIX Not enough USB controller resources error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - FIX enough USB

2. Not enough Resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not enough Resources: Ok im at my Wits end I dont understand why I keep randomly getting Not enough Recourses for my USB devices i know each controller has up top 127 roughly endpoints if im not mistaken and according to USB tree view Im using 81my USB devices Include:on controller: Intel USB 3.10...
  3. Not enough Resources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not enough Resources: Ok im at my Wits end I dont understand why I keep randomly getting Not enough Recourses for my USB devices i know each controller has up top 127 roughly endpoints if im not mistaken and according to USB tree view Im using 81my USB devices Include:on controller: Intel USB 3.10...
  4. NOT ENOUGH USB CONTROLLER RESOURCES

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NOT ENOUGH USB CONTROLLER RESOURCES: Hi, I've been trying to solve this problem for a while now but I can't solve it. I cannot connect more than 2 XBox 360 pc joypads at the same time. The third is not detected and the operating system returns the alert "NOT ENOUGH USB CONTROLLER RESOURCES". I've tried by...
  5. USB controller has not enough resources after 2004 update

USB controller has not enough resources after 2004 update: Hello, A little bit of backround first, I have my microphone connected into usb port on my laptop, mic has jack port for headphones, which I use. It works normally both microphone and headphones at the same time. But after 2004 it just does not, either headphnones work or...
  6. Fix "Code 12 - Not enough resources" on Windows 10?

Fix "Code 12 - Not enough resources" on Windows 10?: Hello, I have had two NVIDIA Tesla K10 GPU accelerator cards for a few days now. I installed them in a MacPro 5.1, which runs Win10Pro x64 using Bootcamp. Since the K10 is a dualGPU, I see 4 maps in the device manager. But apparently only one chip per card works, the...
  7. Not Enough USB Controller Resources

Not Enough USB Controller Resources: I have Lenovo Yoga 730-15IKB with latest firmware Bios version: 7KCN32WWV1.13. As soon as I updated my laptop from Windows Pro 10 version 1909 to Windows Pro 10 version 2004, I started getting a message "not enough USB resources" and my microphone stopped working. I...
  8. USB Port Not Enough Resources message with 2004?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Port Not Enough Resources message with 2004?: I just recently upgraded to 2004 from 1903. Sometimes when I plug in my USB C earbuds I get a warning message saying the USB device does not have enough resources. I've looked and it seems this happens when too many USB devices are connected. However the earbuds are the only...
  9. usb control not enough resources

usb control not enough resources: usb controller not enough resources https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-control-not-enough-resources/27a09d7d-c6f3-4c13-bf46-dc9ce0fe9aa8
  10. Not Enough USB Controller Resources Windows 10 version 1809

Not Enough USB Controller Resources Windows 10 version 1809: Hello, and sorry for the long post. I decided to upgrade my motherboard and processor after 4 years, and after installing the Aorus x470 and R7 2700x, I couldn't get more than 3 USB 2.0 devices to work at the same time. After hours of frustration and phone calls to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not enough usb controller resources win10?

2. usb microphone not enough resources

3. not enough resources usb

4. window 10 not enough resources,
  5. windows 10 not enough usb controller resources,
  6. windows 10 not enough usb resources fix,
  7. not enough usb resources fix,
  8. how to fix not enough usb resoures windows 10,
  9. not enough usb controller resources fix,
  10. fiio not enough usb usb controller resources