Windows 10: Fix ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The file ntkrnlmp.exe is associated with the Windows operating system’s NT Kernel and other system processes. The blue screen of death error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 29, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD on Windows 10

Fix ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD on Windows 10 critical-process-died-100x100.jpg
    The file ntkrnlmp.exe is associated with the Windows operating system’s NT Kernel and other system processes. The blue screen of death error associated with this error is CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. This error can be caused because the mentioned file might get corrupted or [...]

This post Fix ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD on Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Gina_on_the_thread, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Fix ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix ntkrnlmp exe

2. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  3. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp: Hello it's been a while that my pc suddenyl, and without a proper pattern sometimes even by just standing still gets a bsod and pc shuts down totally. I have everything updated, all drivers and even the bios of the mobo but the problem persists. here's the dump For analysis...
  4. frequent BSOD for ntkrnlmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul: Olá, bom dia.Ultimamente ando tendo problemas de tela azul DPC_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION no Windows 10 á um tempo 3 meses, normalmente a tela azul ocorre quando estou com o Roblox aberto. Realizei alguns testes de correções e até agora não fui capaz de resolver o problema.As...
  6. BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul: Olá, bom dia.Ultimamente ando tendo problemas de tela azul DPC_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION no Windows 10 á um tempo 3 meses, normalmente a tela azul ocorre quando estou com o Roblox aberto. Realizei alguns testes de correções e até agora não fui capaz de resolver o problema.As...
  7. BSOD - DPC_WatchDogs_Violation, ntkrnlmp Tela azul

8. Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables

Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables: I have a Lenovo laptop with the following specs: Intel Core i7-8550U 4C / 8T, 1.8 / 4.0GHz, 8MB Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Intel SoC Platform 16GB Soldered DDR4-2400 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 13.9" UHD 3840x2160 IPS 300nits Glossy I started getting random...
  9. BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp

BSOD (system service exception) on new computer: ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp: Last week, I assembled a new desktop computer (with all new components) and installed windows 10 Educational. (See my 2nd PC details.) I updated and installed all the latest drivers. (I think at least.) But, since installation, I am having BSOD on various moments with the...
  10. BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error

BSOD's have returned! [ntkrnlmp, ntoskrnl] HYPERVISOR error: Hello all, its nice to be back! I've had a couple threads in the forum which regard my issues with BSODs the last being around 5 months ago from now and the other a bit longer. Though generally the errors have been consistent but has dipped in frequency with the help I...
Tags: