Windows 10: Fix Oculus Runtime Service Error in Windows 11/10

Discus and support Fix Oculus Runtime Service Error in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]The Oculus Runtime Service Error in Windows 11/10 usually occurs due to a problem with the Oculus software or its drivers. If you encounter an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 11, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Oculus Runtime Service Error in Windows 11/10

Fix Oculus Runtime Service Error in Windows 11/10 [​IMG]
    The Oculus Runtime Service Error in Windows 11/10 usually occurs due to a problem with the Oculus software or its drivers. If you encounter an error with this service, it can prevent your Oculus VR device from working correctly. The complete error message reads: Can’t Reach Oculus Runtime Service Your Oculus software may be updating. […]

This article Fix Oculus Runtime Service Error in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 11, 2023
  2. venla Win User

Latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers for Windows 10

Oculus 0.7 SDK Driver Support

NVIDIA's Windows driver version 355.84 (released 09-02-15) provides beta support for VR developers using Oculus 0.7 SDK.
    It is recommended that all VR developers upgrade to this driver!
    Fixes (over the R355 UDA 355.82):

1. Fixed a bug related to runtime installation without an HMD connected.
    2. Fixed a bug related to the use of older GPUs with <4 heads
    Known installation issue:

Conflict between the display driver and the Oculus 0.7 runtime sometimes causes a BSOD at installation of the 355.84 driver. It is recommended that you stop the Oculus runtime service, install the GeForce driver and then start Oculus service.
    Driver Downloads

venla, Apr 11, 2023
  3. venla Win User
    Geforce GTX 970M keeps giving me driver error 43

NVIDIA's Windows driver version 356.04 (released 09-22-15) provides beta support for GameWorks VR.
    It is recommended that all VR developers upgrade to this driver!
    Fixes (over 355.84):

Updated driver support for GameWorks VR SDK, adding notebook support, VR SLI enhancements, and bug fixes.
    Known installation issue:

Conflict between the display driver and the Oculus 0.7 runtime sometimes causes a BSOD at installation of the 356.04 driver. It is recommended that you stop the Oculus runtime service, install the GeForce driver and then start Oculus service.
    Driver Downloads

these are latest

venla, Apr 11, 2023
  4. Fix Oculus Runtime Service Error in Windows 11/10

DXSETUP.exe/silent not working when installing oculus software. any help?

You might be missing Direct x software for the oculus software to install, i can confirm, i installed the oculus software on my dell laptop that shipped with Windows 11, and had no problems, try installing this software and running the reinstall (for the oculus software) after the direct x is installed and let me know if it fixes the problem

Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Center

What version of Windows are you trying to install the oculus software on, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11?

Francis Hayle, Apr 11, 2023
Thema:

Fix Oculus Runtime Service Error in Windows 11/10

1. Fix Oculus Runtime Service Error in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Fix Oculus Runtime

2. Windows 11 DirectX2010 runtime install error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 DirectX2010 runtime install error: Many older games need DirectX libraries from 2010. When installing on a fresh Windows11 install I get the following error in the log file like many other people:Failed API: LoadLibraryExError: 126 - The specified module could not be found.Unable to load...
  3. Windows 11 DirectX2010 runtime install error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 DirectX2010 runtime install error: Many older games need DirectX libraries from 2010. When installing on a fresh Windows11 install I get the following error in the log file like many other people:Failed API: LoadLibraryExError: 126 - The specified module could not be found.Unable to load...
  4. Oculus Software not installing on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Oculus Software not installing on Windows 11: [ATTACH]If Oculus software is not installing on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC, this post may help you fix it. Recently, some users have experienced an issue with the Oculus software installer. According to them, the installation of Oculus software fails on WIndows 11 OS...
  5. Fix .NET Runtime Optimization Service High CPU usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix .NET Runtime Optimization Service High CPU usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you see 100% or high CPU, GPU or Disk usage by the .NET Runtime Optimization Service (mscorsvw.exe) on your Windows 11/10 PC, then this guide will help you fix the problem. Why is .NET Runtime Optimization Service using a high CPU? The major reasons for the .NET...
  6. Windows 11 and Oculus VR linking compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and Oculus VR linking compatibility: Is an Windows Insider I have had Windows 11 since it was released for insiders, and for the most part haven't encountered any issues until recently. I have been trying to find a workaround for installing the Oculus App Software for linking to PC, but the installer and windows...
  7. Fix Runtime Error R6034 in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Runtime Error R6034 in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Getting runtime error R6034 on your PC? Here are the possible working solutions to fix runtime error R6034 in Windows 10. Some users have reportedly encountered runtime error R6034 mostly while running some application or hardware components. A few also have faced...
  8. Fix Logitech Setpoint Runtime error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Logitech Setpoint Runtime error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering Logitech Setpoint runtime error on your Windows 10 computer, then this post is likely to help you. When you encounter this issue. […] This article Fix Logitech Setpoint Runtime error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Fix Runtime Error 482 – Printing error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Runtime Error 482 – Printing error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you’re trying to print documents or files on your Windows 10 computer,t you receive the message Runtime Error 482, then this post will […] This article Fix Runtime Error 482 – Printing error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. how to fix runtime error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix runtime error: how to fix runtime error program c;/windows/system/32/atibtman.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-runtime-error/a415d9c4-1927-4548-991b-998077ac0bd5