Windows 10: Fix of issue :- After window update of Azure OS Image on Laptop didn't boot with windows 10...

Discus and support Fix of issue :- After window update of Azure OS Image on Laptop didn't boot with windows 10... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Cause or Issue: After window update of Azure OS Image on Laptop didn't boot with windows 10 and even disk wasn't showing in BIOS either or not detected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SARIK SARIK, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Fix of issue :- After window update of Azure OS Image on Laptop didn't boot with windows 10...

Cause or Issue: After window update of Azure OS Image on Laptop didn't boot with windows 10 and even disk wasn't showing in BIOS either or not detected during installation. Error: During reset option > troubleshooting with "keep my files options" "The drive where Windows is installed is locked. Unlock the drive and try again" Fix:1. Boot with media 2. Go in repair > Troubleshoot > Advanced > CMD-Prompt 3. chkdsk C: /f /x /r 4. Reboot 5. Open https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/r/#/profile 6. Get Bitlocker key > Find recovery key7. Enter the recovery key > Enter

:)

SARIK SARIK, Aug 24, 2021
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Aug 24, 2021
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Aug 24, 2021
  4. Fix of issue :- After window update of Azure OS Image on Laptop didn't boot with windows 10...

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Issues

i cant say for sure what might be causing problems for those who are experiencing issues, but I figured it couldnt hurt to point this out to those who might not be aware of it, it is ONLY effecting Insider program members. as far as M$ has announced.

Windows 10 update traps some systems in a boot loop

jboydgolfer, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

Fix of issue :- After window update of Azure OS Image on Laptop didn't boot with windows 10...

1. Fix of issue :- After window update of Azure OS Image on Laptop didn't boot with windows 10... - Similar Threads - Fix issue window

2. after windows 10 update laptop will not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after windows 10 update laptop will not boot: after windows 10 update laptop will not boot. When I tried to remove the latest update my password was not accepted. I just used the same password from another computer to log in to Microsoft.com...
  3. after windows 10 update laptop will not boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after windows 10 update laptop will not boot: after windows 10 update laptop will not boot. When I tried to remove the latest update my password was not accepted. I just used the same password from another computer to log in to Microsoft.com...
  4. after windows 10 update laptop will not boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Boot issue after windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot issue after windows 10 update.: Does anyone know if Windows already issued a fix for the Subjetc issue.As a home pc-user, I must say that the I am not able to follow all the steps detailed in some posts.I believe Microsoft Corporation should realease a patch to install and automatically fix this issue for...
  6. Boot issue after windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot issue after windows 10 update.: Does anyone know if Windows already issued a fix for the Subjetc issue.As a home pc-user, I must say that the I am not able to follow all the steps detailed in some posts.I believe Microsoft Corporation should realease a patch to install and automatically fix this issue for...
  7. Boot issue after windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 10 Booting issue after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Booting issue after update: Background: A collegues Win 10 laptop will not boot due to user error. C: drive has less that 4gb left, user decided to update. Update required more space so plugged in usb, update took long time to install , user got impatient and unplugged usb , rebooted roll back failed ,...
  9. Laptop won't boot after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won't boot after windows 10 update: Hi, can't boot my lenovo satellite t50 after windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-boot-after-windows-10-update/af49addd-1a72-43e2-9e2a-96c6875b12c5
  10. Windows 10 OS Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 OS Issue: Dear Team, Kindly help me as I am unable to use webcam while using google meet through google chrome.Webcam is working absolutely fine while using other browser and other applications. Tried all troubleshooting still unable to do so. Kindly help...