Windows 10: Fix OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error message in Windows 10

Discus and support Fix OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error message in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Following an upgrade to the latest version of Windows 10, many users are experiencing issues with OneDrive service. Upon attempting to access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 3, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error message in Windows 10

WinClub, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Easo Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Easo, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Fix OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error message in Windows 10

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Fix OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error message in Windows 10

1. Fix OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error message in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix OneDrive cannot

2. cannot connect to onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect to onedrive: Onedrive error 0x8004de44 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-onedrive/47bcccd4-4185-4eed-aeef-d2379cfe00e5
  3. Fix OneDrive error 0x8004de40 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix OneDrive error 0x8004de40 on Windows 10: [ATTACH]After updating Windows 10 to a new build, you might notice that when you […] This article Fix OneDrive error 0x8004de40 on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. OneDrive error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive error message: I have been getting an error message that my OneDrive is not accessible. Was there an upgrade issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-error-message/6c13468a-a569-4394-98d5-4af9abb9ec15
  5. OneDrive cannot connect to Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive cannot connect to Windows: Does this come up constantly for anyone else? Every 4th or so reboot I have to deal with it by typing sc config cldflt start=auto in a command prompt run as admin and then rebooting. It's been months already and the only recognition I've seen by Microsoft is the one Office...
  6. Error message from onedrive files - "Windows cannot find"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message from onedrive files - "Windows cannot find": I have been using onedrive to go between multiple devices for a couple of years now. Today it will no longer let me open up files using my main computer, but the files open up fine from my microsoft surface and from my phone. I have reset, uninstalled, and reinstalled...
  7. OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error when accessing files

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error when accessing files: [ATTACH]If you are using OneDrive’s Files On-Demand feature to access files without downloading them to your PC, you might come across an error saying OneDrive […] This article OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error when accessing files first appeared on...
  8. Windows 10 VPN Connection error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 VPN Connection error message: The network connection between your computer and the VPN server was interrupted. The Application Event log shows ID 20227 from the RasClient and error code 807 which Microsoft describes as: "This can be caused by a problem in the VPN transmission and is commonly the result of...
  9. Fix OneDrive error 0x8004de34 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix OneDrive error 0x8004de34 on Windows 10: [ATTACH]OneDrive error 0x8004de34 occurs when a user tries to sign in to his OneDrive account on OneDrive for business but the application fails to recognize […] This article Fix OneDrive error 0x8004de34 on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. OneDrive cannot connect to Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive cannot connect to Windows: This error only happend maybe 1 out of 10 to 20 times when I boot my computer. But why does it happend? At first I suspected myabe the OneDrive service would benefit of having a delayed startup, but I can't even find it, and it might be a blind shot. I had the same problem...