Windows 10: Fix OneDrive stuck on Processing Changes

Discus and support Fix OneDrive stuck on Processing Changes in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]OneDrive is a cloud service from Microsoft. You can use OneDrive to store your files on cloud storage and save the disk space on your system.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 20, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix OneDrive stuck on Processing Changes

Fix OneDrive stuck on Processing Changes OneDrive-stuck-on-Processing-Changes-2.png
    OneDrive is a cloud service from Microsoft. You can use OneDrive to store your files on cloud storage and save the disk space on your system. Besides storing the files, you can also share your files using OneDrive. Sometimes while managing files, OneDrive freezes on the “Processing Changes” screen. If you are experiencing the same […]

This article Fix OneDrive stuck on Processing Changes first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 20, 2021
  2. TomF37380 Win User

OneDrive "stuck" on processing 2 changes

Thanks for your reply. I’ll admit that I haven’t followed your steps yet, but have some questions:
    1. I am setup with a local account (not Microsoft) with administrator rights. When I added a Microsoft account and logged in, OneDrive synced just fine. On the local account, it “stuck” with processing 2 changes, although the OneDrive folder on my pc and online
      were identical. So why is my local account “stuck”?
    2. I noticed, on the local account, that if I checked the “files on demand” box under OneDrive settings, I got a pop-up saying my OneDrive was not connected to Windows. How do I fix that?
    3. I also noticed that on my local account, OneDrive does not start at Windows login, even though I have it checked on OneDrive settings.

In general, it looks like the best choice is to change to a Microsoft account to fix the OneDrive issue. What is your advice?

TomF37380, Jul 20, 2021
  3. TomF37380 Win User
    OneDrive "stuck" on processing 2 changes

Can't get OneDrive to complete the sync. Says processing 2 changes but nothing shown on list. All files in OneDrive in file explorer have a green check mark. How to fix?

TomF37380, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Fix OneDrive stuck on Processing Changes

OneDrive "Processing Changes" forever

My OneDrive is stuck constantly telling me that it is Processing 10 Changes. I have tried stopping synching and restarting synching. The result is that is says it is up-to-date for a few seconds, then goes back to Processing 10 Changes.

I also cannot find any files in my OneDrive system that are not check-marked green as synched.

After restarting my computer, OneDrive indicates that 15 files are not up to date and then it soon reverts back to "Processing 10 Changes".

How can I ensure that OneDrive is actually up-to-date and make it indicate that it is fully synched?

AngelaSpaxman, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Fix OneDrive stuck on Processing Changes

1. Fix OneDrive stuck on Processing Changes - Similar Threads - Fix OneDrive stuck

2. CHKDSK process stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CHKDSK process stuck: I started my pc and got a "Auto repair could not repair your pc" message. I started looking up for something to help and saw alot of articles with the same steps to take.After I did a few steps it didn't fix the repair issue. I continued with the steps and a CHKDSK was the...
  3. CHKDSK process stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CHKDSK process stuck: I started my pc and got a "Auto repair could not repair your pc" message. I started looking up for something to help and saw alot of articles with the same steps to take.After I did a few steps it didn't fix the repair issue. I continued with the steps and a CHKDSK was the...
  4. OneDrive cannot process KFM

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive cannot process KFM: Enterprise managed OneDrive for all users, some user cannot use the KFM and keep show below error message. unlinked the PC and re-connect/create new folder cannot fix it. Waiting for your kindly hlep. [ATTACH]...
  5. OneDrive "stuck" on processing 2 changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive "stuck" on processing 2 changes: Can't get OneDrive to complete the sync. Says processing 2 changes but nothing shown on list. All files in OneDrive in file explorer have a green check mark. How to fix?...
  6. OneDrive is stuck at "Processing Change"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive is stuck at "Processing Change": This is a follow-up to my previous question; Thumbnails in my OneDrive folder do not display correctly I would like to know if OneDrive will update their software soon, it has been giving me problem after problem recently. Besides not showing thumbnails in File Explorer,...
  7. OneDrive is stuck processing 9,606 changes even though there are none

OneDrive is stuck processing 9,606 changes even though there are none: Hello, I've recently had to reinstall Windows 10 and have been restoring things back they way they were for the last couple of years. I have OneDrive all set up the way I had previously, but it will not complete syncing. Just when I think it's finished, it jumps right back...
  8. OneDrive is stuck on "Looking for changes"

OneDrive is stuck on "Looking for changes": I have tried to stop and start - no changes. This is on the PC at home that in running Windows 10 version 1903 dated 04 Aug 2019 OS Build 18362.356 One Drive version 2019 (Build 19.152.0927.0012) I sync between PC at home, PC at work, iPhone and iPad. Any assistance...
  9. OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes": Hello, I have the dreaded issue as well... Tried: - Wipe OneDrive and start over - Delete all files (even in .zip files) with 0bytes - Break connection and reconnect OneDrive Nothing helped. Any thoughts on what to try next? Kind regards, Ferry...
  10. OneDrive "Processing Changes" forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive "Processing Changes" forever: My OneDrive is stuck constantly telling me that it is Processing 10 Changes. I have tried stopping synching and restarting synching. The result is that is says it is up-to-date for a few seconds, then goes back to Processing 10 Changes. I also cannot find any files in my...