Windows 10: Fix OneDrive Sync Pending error the right way

Discus and support Fix OneDrive Sync Pending error the right way in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]This post features different solutions to try if you face Sync Pending error in OneDrive. OneDrive is a popular cloud storage service available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 21, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix OneDrive Sync Pending error the right way

Fix OneDrive Sync Pending error the right way Fix-OneDrive-Sync-Pending-error.png
    This post features different solutions to try if you face Sync Pending error in OneDrive. OneDrive is a popular cloud storage service available for Windows. You can use it to store crucial files and share them with your colleagues. But like any other cloud storage service, it isn’t free from problems. Many users have reported […]

This article Fix OneDrive Sync Pending error the right way first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 21, 2022

2. Onedrive sync pending issue

Hi guys, I've just started using Onedrive. I have all my important documents stored in their individual folders saved on a USB flash drive so I copied them over to my Profile Documents folder. At that point, all the files synced to Onedrive. However, 3 out of the 9 folders remained on sync pending after all the others showed as synced. When I checked through all the files within the three folders appear to have synced correctly to Onedrive. It was only the folder that contained the files which showed as sync pending.

After reading up on this, any hidden files can cause this so I checked if any of the folders contained any hidden files which they didn't. I read that if you just rename the folder it can fix the issue. That worked with one of the folders..it then synced the folder immediately. Another recommendation was to move the files from within the folders that show as sync pending into another folder and delete the original. This worked but even then I had to also rename the new folders several times before it worked.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems and if so How did you fix the issue?

sportsfan148, Apr 21, 2022
  3. Kapil Arya [Directly], Apr 21, 2022
  4. Fix OneDrive Sync Pending error the right way

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

Fix OneDrive Sync Pending error the right way

1. Fix OneDrive Sync Pending error the right way - Similar Threads - Fix OneDrive Sync

2. Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs: I turned off OneDrive because it was nearing the 5GB limit but now I keep seeing these obnoxious sync error and 'pending syncs' on my status bar, how can I get rid of them? I tried to hide the status bar but it keeps reappearing and it's driving me bonkers....
  3. Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs: I turned off OneDrive because it was nearing the 5GB limit but now I keep seeing these obnoxious sync error and 'pending syncs' on my status bar, how can I get rid of them? I tried to hide the status bar but it keeps reappearing and it's driving me bonkers....
  4. Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "sync pending" on onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "sync pending" on onedrive: the contents of onedrive folders appear different on my two Dell PCs, one windows 10 and the other windows 11. and the folders are checked "sync pending" so I cannot share them with colleagues by sending a link to them. nowhere can I find intelligible instructions on how to...
  6. "sync pending" on onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "sync pending" on onedrive: the contents of onedrive folders appear different on my two Dell PCs, one windows 10 and the other windows 11. and the folders are checked "sync pending" so I cannot share them with colleagues by sending a link to them. nowhere can I find intelligible instructions on how to...
  7. Fix 0x800ccc92 Outlook error the right way

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x800ccc92 Outlook error the right way: [ATTACH]Some Outlook users have reported that they are unable to send or receive emails. When they try to do the same, a 0x800ccc92 Outlook error appears. In this article, we are going to resolve the following issue. Receiving reported error (0x800ccc92) “Your email server...
  8. Fix SteamVR Error 108 the right way

in Windows 10 News
    Fix SteamVR Error 108 the right way: [ATTACH]Some HTC Valve, Vive or Occulus Quest users are seeing Error 108 in SteamVR. In some cases, the headset is not detected, whereas, for some, the system just says updating. Whatever, the case is, the solution for the error code will be the same and that’s what we are...
  9. OneDrive Files stuck on sync pending

OneDrive Files stuck on sync pending: OneDrive files stuck on "sync pending" The help files suggest update KB4550945 but where do you get that and can you download and install it without problems?...
  10. "sync pending"

"sync pending": all my files are flagged "sync pending". what' that mean and how do I get them sync'd or do i need/want to?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-pending/85ee28b8-7d21-44f3-ac91-903c1f3defcd"