Windows 10: Fix onedrive.

Discus and support Fix onedrive. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am getting pretty tired of my onedrive constantly telling me that I am over my limit, then when I try to stop certain actions, then it deletes all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SergeantAwesome, May 23, 2020.

1. Fix onedrive.

I am getting pretty tired of my onedrive constantly telling me that I am over my limit, then when I try to stop certain actions, then it deletes all my stuff off my computer. Why do PC games use hard drive space, yet when I go to delete them from onedrive to clear up the tiny space you guys give us, it deletes it all off my computer? Please give us more onedrive without forcing us to pay for it. I am limited on internet data usage per month and this just kills my monthly data if I have to reinstall all games again because I was forced to save it to onedrive and suffer through constant notifications that my drive is full.

:)

SergeantAwesome, May 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 23, 2020
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 23, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Fix onedrive.

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Fix onedrive.

1. Fix onedrive. - Similar Threads - Fix onedrive

2. i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...: I Have Tried Numerous fixes pls help thumbnails work fine when bigger ihave tried deleting the icons.db rebooted used sage thumbs icon rebuilder nothingi already tried to reinstall onedrive and remove it through onedrive settings and still nothing either dont know if that has...
  3. i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...: I Have Tried Numerous fixes pls help thumbnails work fine when bigger ihave tried deleting the icons.db rebooted used sage thumbs icon rebuilder nothingi already tried to reinstall onedrive and remove it through onedrive settings and still nothing either dont know if that has...
  4. i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My onedrive seems to sync to every computer i log into on my email, how do i fix this?

in Cortana
    My onedrive seems to sync to every computer i log into on my email, how do i fix this?: My onedrive seems to sync to every computer i log into on my email? ie; i checked my emails at my mums house now all her stuff is on my computer.i'd like to ring someone to talk me through a solution. as since one drive was activated on my work computer all my outlook has...
  6. My onedrive seems to sync to every computer i log into on my email, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My onedrive seems to sync to every computer i log into on my email, how do i fix this?: My onedrive seems to sync to every computer i log into on my email? ie; i checked my emails at my mums house now all her stuff is on my computer.i'd like to ring someone to talk me through a solution. as since one drive was activated on my work computer all my outlook has...
  7. My onedrive seems to sync to every computer i log into on my email, how do i fix this?

8. How do I fix PNG thumbnail icons showing a black background in OneDrive Personal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix PNG thumbnail icons showing a black background in OneDrive Personal?: I create products for teachers and students using clipart. I recently began using OneDrive Personal to house my extensive clipart collection. However, all the PNG icons/thumbnails appear in Windows Explorer with a black background.For example, I have an entire folder of...
  9. How do I fix PNG thumbnail icons showing a black background in OneDrive Personal?

How do I fix PNG thumbnail icons showing a black background in OneDrive Personal?: I create products for teachers and students using clipart. I recently began using OneDrive Personal to house my extensive clipart collection. However, all the PNG icons/thumbnails appear in Windows Explorer with a black background.For example, I have an entire folder of...
  10. "Fixing" issue of files being saved to onedrive caused me to lose said files

"Fixing" issue of files being saved to onedrive caused me to lose said files: I recently connected my university one drive account to my PC. Just now I found it odd that files on my desktop were pathed through the one drive account. Knowing, or assuming, that I wouldn't have access to my university account forever, I wanted to change the source/paths...