Windows 10: Fix Online login is currently unavailable – Origin error on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix Online login is currently unavailable – Origin error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If when you try to log into your Origin account on Windows 10 and you encounter the Online login is currently unavailable error message, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 27, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Online login is currently unavailable – Origin error on Windows 10

WinClub, Mar 27, 2020
  2. BossDweeb Win User

Origin - Online Login Unavailable

"EA say it's my PC and all their help guides have been followed with no luck."

- Yes, unfortunate, but unless you want to read the same suggestions again you may want to post what you have

tried that has not worked.

- I don't know exactly why you are being blocked from logging in online, but the v1903 update is not the cause. People have

had issues logging into Origin, even before Win10 was released.

Having said that, updates can corrupt things in Windows, but a corrupted update would generally not just cause issues with Origin.

"it will allow me online only until I log off / switch user."

- If you don't attempt to switch Users do you still have problems logging in online with your main\original Origin account ?

If so the problem probably has something to do with the other User account.

Are you able to log onto the Origin web site with both accounts ?

- Have you tried all fixes listed by EA Tom, and the fixes suggested by OBCPointman and DaPinkPWN on the last page ?

Solved: Origin login is currently unavailable. - Page 4 - Answer HQ

BossDweeb, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Ant2136 Win User
    Origin - Online Login Unavailable

Help!

Latest version of Origin

Running Win 10 V.1903, OS build 18362.295

Origin refuses to go online and will come up with the error of:

'Online Login is Currently Unavailable'

I am only able to get online by uninstalling the latest version of origin, downloading & installing the previous version and it will allow me online only until I log off / switch user. Once this has happened, Origin will force an update or offline use only...

EA say it's my PC and all their help guides have been followed with no luck.

This has only started happening once the latest Windows updates were installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ant2136, Mar 27, 2020
  4. ronoo Win User

How do I change the Windows 10 login back to the original windows 10 login?

Can't make it much clearer. When you first get a new PC with Win 10. You setup Windows login with password.

How do I change the Windows 10 login back to the original windows 10 login?

ronoo, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Fix Online login is currently unavailable – Origin error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix Online login

2. Windows Hello is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello is currently unavailable: Hi All,After entering a lot of times incorrect PIN the windows hello is not working. Under All windows hello options I have the text: This option is currently unavailable....
  3. Windows Hello is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello is currently unavailable: 3 Days ago my fingerprint sensor stopped working. come to find out windows hello is disabled. How do i fix this? ive tried contacting microsoft but they transferred me and i waited 15+ mins with no response so i left chat. ive uninstalled the last windows update i dont know...
  4. Windows Hello is currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello is currently unavailable: 3 Days ago my fingerprint sensor stopped working. come to find out windows hello is disabled. How do i fix this? ive tried contacting microsoft but they transferred me and i waited 15+ mins with no response so i left chat. ive uninstalled the last windows update i dont know...
  5. Windows 10, Windows hello currently unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10, Windows hello currently unavailable: Heyo, Some time ago my windows hello sign-in stopped working. I had facial recognition and the PIN set up, and all was working well. It may have been after a windows update, or an app install, or maybe even one too many forced shutdowns- but the facial recognition stopped...
  6. Windows 10, Windows hello currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Windows hello currently unavailable: Heyo, Some time ago my windows hello sign-in stopped working. I had facial recognition and the PIN set up, and all was working well. It may have been after a windows update, or an app install, or maybe even one too many forced shutdowns- but the facial recognition stopped...
  7. Windows 10, Windows hello currently unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to Fix 'Windows Hello option is currently unavailable'?

How to Fix 'Windows Hello option is currently unavailable'?: [ATTACH]Hi, I really need help to fix this. I have tried to roll back the driver, uninstall and install, and update the driver but it doesn't work. Can anyone help me or at least help me figure what's wrong with it? Thanks!...
  9. Windows Hello option currently Unavailable! How to Fix?

Windows Hello option currently Unavailable! How to Fix?: Hi, I wanted to add figerprint on my laptop HP Probook 450 G2 in windows 10. But when i click fingerprint in settings it says: something went wrong, try again later how to fix this issue? i've tried everything [ATTACH]...
  10. Origin - Online Login Unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Origin - Online Login Unavailable: Help! Latest version of Origin Running Win 10 V.1903, OS build 18362.295 Origin refuses to go online and will come up with the error of: 'Online Login is Currently Unavailable' I am only able to get online by uninstalling the latest version of origin, downloading &...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix origin login unavailable