Windows 10: Fix OpenCL.dll is missing or not found error on your computer

Discus and support Fix OpenCL.dll is missing or not found error on your computer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you find that OpenCL.dll is missing from your computer when you’re launching a program or starting your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 29, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix OpenCL.dll is missing or not found error on your computer

Fix OpenCL.dll is missing or not found error on your computer OpenCL.dll-is-missing-from-your-computer-error.png
    If you find that OpenCL.dll is missing from your computer when you’re launching a program or starting your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, then this post is intended to help you fix the issue by applying the most suitable solutions. What is OpenCL.dll? The OpenCL.dll is called OpenCL Client DLL – and it is […]

This article Fix OpenCL.dll is missing or not found error on your computer first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 29, 2021
  2. b1rd Win User

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Fix OpenCL.dll is missing or not found error on your computer [​IMG]

3. dll missing

Hi Peter,

One of the reasons that may cause the missing DLL error are the files that was deleted due to a recent change on your device. For us to identify the root cause, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When are you getting this error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run the SFC scan tool found on this
    link
    as an initial step to replace missing DLL on your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Sep 29, 2021
  4. Fix OpenCL.dll is missing or not found error on your computer

Comctl32.dll is missing from your computer error

Hi Pradeep,

The above issue might have occurred due to the missing
    .dll files on the computer.

Run DISM scan on the computer by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Windows corruption errors may prevent Windows updates and service packs from installing. For example, an update might not install if a system file is damaged. The
    DISM scan or System Update Readiness tool may help you to fix some Windows corruption errors.

Step 1: Open an Administrator command prompt
    window by

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Command Prompt (Admin) option.
    • Click on Yes and continue. Provide administrator password if prompted.
    • Check if it says Administrator: Command Prompt at the top of the command prompt window.

Step 2: Type the following commands in the
    CMD Prompt:

Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth

Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Step 3: Close the command window and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the status of missing .dll files on the computer in the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Fix OpenCL.dll is missing or not found error on your computer

1. Fix OpenCL.dll is missing or not found error on your computer - Similar Threads - Fix OpenCL dll

2. "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer": I'm currently running Windows 8.1, I'm trying to run a program on my computer but everytime I try to start it, it says "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer". How can I fix this problem?...
  3. "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer": I'm currently running Windows 8.1, I'm trying to run a program on my computer but everytime I try to start it, it says "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer". How can I fix this problem?...
  4. How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error: whenever i open a game or an application on their computer system, i experience d3dx10_43.dll is missing or not found error code in seperate window. Then i start searching for the solution to fix this erorr problem and i read about it in...
  5. How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error: whenever i open a game or an application on their computer system, i experience d3dx10_43.dll is missing or not found error code in seperate window. Then i start searching for the solution to fix this erorr problem and i read about it in...
  6. Fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In this post, we will help you fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on your Windows 11/10 computer. Mostly, such an error occurs for a game having a Bink Video codec. So, when you try to install or play such a game, this binkw32.dll missing error appears. You...
  7. Fix Crypt32.dll not found or missing error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Crypt32.dll not found or missing error in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Windows users may encounter the Crypt32.dll not found or missing error while using or installing certain programs on their Windows 10 or Windows 11 computer, when Windows starts or shuts down, or maybe even during a Windows installation. This post provides the...
  8. "MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer": Hello, I am trying to run a program but this message pops up every time I run it. I have tried reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 twice and after that I even downloaded the .dll file separately from a legitimate website. After trying all that it still doesn't work. I...
  9. MSVCR140.dll and MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCR140.dll and MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer.: Hello, I am sick and tired of this error and I can't seem to find any workaround. These problem arises when I am trying to get "Assassins Creed: Valhalla " to work. I have tried numerous methods on the Internet but to no avail.1.I tried to manually place the DLLs in the...
  10. MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer: The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. How do I fix this? Can anyone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcr110dll-is-missing-from-your-computer/625ec0c1-e281-43ad-ab40-172035945943