Windows 10: FIX or STOP Driver Updates for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630

Discus and support FIX or STOP Driver Updates for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 18356 and the recent driver update for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630 (version 26.20.100.6603) is totally incompatible with my HP PC.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Debojit02, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Debojit02 Win User

FIX or STOP Driver Updates for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630

I am using Windows 10 18356 and the recent driver update for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630 (version 26.20.100.6603) is totally incompatible with my HP PC.
    The screen resolution tab has been disabled along with the Brightness slider. The Sleep option under Power button has also been completely removed. The Brightness slider is very important and now it cannot be accessed at all. Also the screen flickers and freezes a lot, after the new update.
    Microsoft please FIX this problem now or STOP providing us with INTEL GRAPHICS driver updates. Allow us to roll back to the older driver version which was compatible.

:)

Debojit02, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Muh85 Win User

Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

Windows update is doing this again and again and updated my Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600.

I cannot uninstall any windows update included the Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600.

FIX or STOP Driver Updates for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630 4cec6e86-448e-4936-b9fe-34c37216e3bc.jpg

Muh85, Mar 20, 2019
  3. mystery65 Win User
    Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics

I reinstalled windows 10 home on my desktop and my windows update installed this driver Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4 times
    then it tried to install it 4 more times which of course failed. It is installed but windows keeps wanting to install it again and again. How can I fix this.

mystery65, Mar 20, 2019
  4. FIX or STOP Driver Updates for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630

Updating Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

Hello Nizar,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to confirm that the issue is with the latest driver.

Try rolling back the driver and check if it helps.

I request you to try the below steps:

• Type "devmgmt.msc" and select Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.
    • Open it and go to driver tab.
    • Select Roll back driver and check.

Please get back to us with the information.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

FIX or STOP Driver Updates for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630

1. FIX or STOP Driver Updates for INTEL(R) GRAPHICS HD 630 - Similar Threads - FIX STOP Driver

2. Intel (R) HD Graphics 610 driver stopped working after Windows Update!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel (R) HD Graphics 610 driver stopped working after Windows Update!: Hi all, My screen had been flickering between the "night light" setting on and off every now and then during the day for about a month. However, overall the night light functioned correctly and the brightness could be changed on my device. However, after a windows update...
  3. Intel Graphics 630 drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Graphics 630 drivers: I have been running my computer with Intel Graphics 630 since I assembled it in January, 2019. In February I updated the driver to version 25.20.100.6577. I did not bother to do any more updates until 5 days ago, when Intel Update Advisor told me that there was an update...
  4. Black screen after installing Intel HD Graphics 630 driver

Black screen after installing Intel HD Graphics 630 driver: The screen turns black as soon as Intel HD Graphics 630 drivers are updated. All other drivers are installed and updated. Everything works normally until the driver is being installed. During the installation process the screen goes black. The cursor does not appear and the...
  5. Updated intel hd graphics 630 but Resolution problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Updated intel hd graphics 630 but Resolution problem: I updated intel hd graphics 630 because windows said it was anew version. But after I restarted my laptop which native resolution is 1980 x 1080 was stuck at 1366 x 768. under that it was lines and a single line in the middle. i went to the display setting and the resolution...
  6. Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Stopped Working

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Stopped Working: I have recently updated to the latest Windows 10 Update (Windows October Update 2018) Immediately After That My Display Adaptor Stopped Working and Windows Is Now Using Their Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor. I have tried to unistall the driver and install the latest...
  7. Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Stopped Working

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Stopped Working: I have recently updated to the latest Windows 10 Update (Windows October Update 2018) Immediately After That My Display Adaptor Stopped Working and Windows Is Now Using Their Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor. I have tried to unistall the driver and install the latest...
  8. Windows reinstrall the previous intel HD 630 graphics driver

Windows reinstrall the previous intel HD 630 graphics driver: today I have installed latest the latest graphics driver for integrated intel HD 630 in my Dell XPS 15 9560. my updated version is 24.20.100.6194 . My processor is intel 7700HQ. But I have noticed that whenever I went to the Update and security option form setting option...
  9. Intel(R) Hd Graphics 2500 Not Updating

Intel(R) Hd Graphics 2500 Not Updating: Hello, recently I noticed a problem after upgrading to windows 10. My graphics card doesn't seem to be updating, despite the update seemingly successfully installing (meaning that I don't get any errors, and the computer restarts), however, when I check on the driver manager...
  10. Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Driver Never Updates

Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Driver Never Updates: I get this error: Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 - Error 0x80070103 It's done this with the past three builds too (using 10074). Thanks for any help. 5896