Windows 10: Fix Origin error 327684:2 on Windows PC

Discus and support Fix Origin error 327684:2 on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]While downloading a game via Origin Client, some users have encountered an error 327684:2. This is not a game-specific error. You may see it while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 4, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Origin error 327684:2 on Windows PC

Fix Origin error 327684:2 on Windows PC [​IMG]
    While downloading a game via Origin Client, some users have encountered an error 327684:2. This is not a game-specific error. You may see it while downloading any game via the Origin Client. This article has some suggestions that may help you fix the Origin error 327684:2 on Windows PC. The complete error message that Origin […]

This article Fix Origin error 327684:2 on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 4, 2022

2. Directx error: 327684:1 recievied when installing Origin games.

My motherboard died, on replacing that, I found that my 'game' hard drive had also died. I had to reinstall ALL of my games. I can download Origin games, but when i try to install them I recieve the Directx error 327684:1. This only occurs with Origin,
    not Uplay or Steam. My pc is a Lga1151 Celeron with 8gb ddr4 ram, I have a ATI HD7250 graphics card. I am running Windows 10 64-bit. I have a antivirus and firewall running. Can anyone please help.

DeanPretorius, Jun 4, 2022
  3. Jimmy6 Win User
    Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Jun 4, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Fix Origin error 327684:2 on Windows PC :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Fix Origin error 327684:2 on Windows PC :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Fix Origin error 327684:2 on Windows PC :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Fix Origin error 327684:2 on Windows PC :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Fix Origin error 327684:2 on Windows PC :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Fix Origin error 327684:2 on Windows PC :D

Tenforo, Jun 4, 2022
Thema:

1. Fix Origin error 327684:2 on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Fix Origin error

2. Original User account is broken, how to fix from User 2?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Original User account is broken, how to fix from User 2?: Hi there people! I had this issue for maybe 2 years now. The cmd in my original account stopped working, it was opening and closing immediately and I tried 10+ fixes, none of it worked. So I've been using my PC without cmd for 2 years. I finally needed it so much that I had...
  3. Fix Origin Error 65546:0 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Origin Error 65546:0 on Windows PC: [ATTACH]A lot of gamers are reporting that they see Error 65546:0while installing a game in Origin. In this article, we will talk about this issue in detail and see what you can do to resolve the problem. So, if you are encountering Origin Error 65546:0 on your Windows...
  4. Fix Origin Error while playing games on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Origin Error while playing games on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Origin is right up there with the best in the world of gaming launchers. But just like any other Windows software, its users are not oblivious of the error codes and messages. In this article, we are going to talk about some of the most common errors. We will show you...
  5. Fix Origin installation requires an internet connection error on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Origin installation requires an internet connection error on Windows PC: [ATTACH]On Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, PC gamers can easily fix Origin fails to install with Error Code 20:2, Online login is currently unavailable – Origin error, Origin DirectX Setup Internal Error, Origin slow download speed, EA Origin Update error, Folder does not...
  6. Fix Dying Light 2 Network Disconnected error on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Dying Light 2 Network Disconnected error on PC: [IMG]In this article, we are going to talk about how to fix Dying Light 2 Network disconnected error. Dying light 2 is one of the best action role-playing games, however many users have reported that while playing it, the network gets disconnected on its own. This error...
  7. Fix Destiny 2 Error Code BROCCOLI on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Destiny 2 Error Code BROCCOLI on Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you receive error code BROCCOLI while playing Destiny 2 game on your Windows 11/10 PC, then this post offers solutions to help you fix the issue. Destiny 2 Graphics runtime detected a crash or loss of device Error Code BROCOLLI Destiny 2 which is also called...
  8. Origin fails to install with Error Code 20:2

in Windows 10 News
    Origin fails to install with Error Code 20:2: [ATTACH]Here is a full guide on how you can fix the error code 20:2 when installing the Origin client on Windows PC. The Origin client enables users to download games, extension packs, and more game-related content from Electronic Arts. It lets you play games like...
  9. Fix Red Dead Redemption 2 ERR_GFX_STATE Error on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Red Dead Redemption 2 ERR_GFX_STATE Error on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Some users are reporting the Red Dead Redemption 2 game crashes with the error message, that says, “ERR_GFX_STATE, Game error, Please reboot and restart the game”. Then they abide by the given statement just to get the error message again. So, if you are seeing this...
  10. Directx error: 327684:1 recievied when installing Origin games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx error: 327684:1 recievied when installing Origin games.: My motherboard died, on replacing that, I found that my 'game' hard drive had also died. I had to reinstall ALL of my games. I can download Origin games, but when i try to install them I recieve the Directx error 327684:1. This only occurs with Origin, not Uplay or Steam. My...