Windows 10: Fix Origin Error 65546:0 on Windows PC

Discus and support Fix Origin Error 65546:0 on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]A lot of gamers are reporting that they see Error 65546:0while installing a game in Origin. In this article, we will talk about this issue in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 25, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Origin Error 65546:0 on Windows PC

Fix Origin Error 65546:0 on Windows PC Origin-Error-655460.png
    A lot of gamers are reporting that they see Error 65546:0while installing a game in Origin. In this article, we will talk about this issue in detail and see what you can do to resolve the problem. So, if you are encountering Origin Error 65546:0 on your Windows computer, go to the troubleshooting guide. Fix […]

This article Fix Origin Error 65546:0 on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 25, 2022
  2. bngchucky Win User

ATIFlash 'ERROR 0FL01' FIX

If you have been suffering messages such as 'Adapter not Found' and 'ERROR 0FL01' or even 'Invalid Adapter or BIOS Selected' when trying to flash or reflash your Video cards Bios and you are lucky enough to own a PC capable of running more than one PCI-E Video card then this could just be the Guide you've been looking for.

--------------
    Required Files
    --------------
    *HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool
    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...swItem=MTX-UNITY-I23839&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN
    --------------
    *USB Boot Files
    http://www.4shared.com/file/43544416/39060a9e/HPUSBFW_BOOTFILES.html?s=1
    --------------
    *ATIFlash
    http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/1731/ATIFlash 3.79.html
    --------------
    *Your Video Cards Bios
    http://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/...re=&manufacturer=&model=&interface=&memSize=0

------
    Part 1
    ------
    Step 1 Create USB Boot Drive with HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool

Step 2 Copy all the USB Boot files to the USB Boot Drive (do not overwrite files when prompted)

Step 3 Copy ATIFlash files USB Boot Drive

Step 4 Copy new BIOS file to USB BOOT Drive (name it something like bios.bin as you will be using this name in a DOS Prompt later on)
    ------
    Part 2
    ------
    Step 1 Boot into 'Safe Mode' (by pressing f8 before booting into Windows)

Step 2 Uninstall ATI Drivers and Associated Software then Reboot
    \
    Step 3 Go to Device Manager 'Display Adapters' and Uninstall (including Software when prompted)

Step 4 SHUT DOWN your PC (DO NOT REBOOT, if you should so happen to Reboot repeat Step 3 above)
    ------
    Part 3
    ------
    Step 1 Remove your Video Card from the top PCI-E slot and place it in a different PCI-E slot (this is the step that sets this Guide apart from all the others)

Step 2 Reboot into your Mobo's Bios

Step 3 Once in your Mobo's Bios change the first Boot Device to USB-HDD (or your Equivalent setting) then Reboot

Step 4 At the C:\ Prompt type, atiflash -ai 0 ,this will provide you with proof that your Video Card does infact exist

Step 5 At the C:\ Prompt type, atiflash -unlockrom 0 , i suggest you do this because some Bios files are infact locked and can't be flashed until unlocked

Step 6 At the C:\ Prompt type, atiflash -f -p 0 bios.rom , this is when your Bios is actually flashed

Step 7 Once your Bios has been flashed simply 'Ctrl+Alt+Delete' to restart your PC

Step 8 Go straight back into your Mobo's Bios and change your first Boot Device back to what it was (probably HDD) then Reboot for the final time and your finished
    ------

bngchucky, May 25, 2022
  3. Pinscher Win User
    Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, May 25, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Fix Origin Error 65546:0 on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Fix Origin Error

2. How to fix windows install error 0×80070103 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix windows install error 0×80070103 ?: How fix windows update install error 0×80070103? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-install-error-080070103/db236126-9dc6-4822-be9d-5a76db2dbd7a
  3. How to fix windows install error 0×80070103 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix windows install error 0×80070103 ?: How fix windows update install error 0×80070103? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-install-error-080070103/db236126-9dc6-4822-be9d-5a76db2dbd7a
  4. Fix Origin error 327684:2 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Origin error 327684:2 on Windows PC: [IMG]While downloading a game via Origin Client, some users have encountered an error 327684:2. This is not a game-specific error. You may see it while downloading any game via the Origin Client. This article has some suggestions that may help you fix the Origin error...
  5. Fix Origin error code 9:0, Installer encountered an error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Origin error code 9:0, Installer encountered an error: [ATTACH]Origin is a go-to game store and launcher for millions of gamers all around the world. However, this doesn’t mean those million users are happy with the launcher. According to some users, Origin stops users from installing or uninstalling tools and games and is...
  6. Fix Origin Error 196613:0 when downloading or updating games

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Origin Error 196613:0 when downloading or updating games: [ATTACH]In this post, we’re going to talk about how to fix Origin error 196613:0 when downloading games. Origin is one of the best platforms for purchasing and playing games. However, like any other application, it also isn’t free from errors. Users have recently reported...
  7. Fix Origin Error while playing games on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Origin Error while playing games on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Origin is right up there with the best in the world of gaming launchers. But just like any other Windows software, its users are not oblivious of the error codes and messages. In this article, we are going to talk about some of the most common errors. We will show you...
  8. Fix Origin installation requires an internet connection error on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Origin installation requires an internet connection error on Windows PC: [ATTACH]On Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, PC gamers can easily fix Origin fails to install with Error Code 20:2, Online login is currently unavailable – Origin error, Origin DirectX Setup Internal Error, Origin slow download speed, EA Origin Update error, Folder does not...
  9. How to Fix Javascript Void 0 Fix Errors

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Fix Javascript Void 0 Fix Errors: How to Fix Javascript Void 0 Fix Errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-javascript-void-0-fix-errors/be36e106-4a8a-4244-b154-a83457d95c04
  10. Srttrial.txt 0×0 error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrial.txt 0×0 error: When i go advanced settings and repair windows from loadind i get this error..and when i open the file it says hdd errors 0×0 long page..how i fix that?i tried to put every command in cmd doesnt help..and tried many youtube guides ..i thought the prob was on hdd so i bought...