Windows 10: Fix PDF Printer Error invalidfont when printing

Discus and support Fix PDF Printer Error invalidfont when printing in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]In this post, we’ll see what to do if you come across the PDF Printer error invalidfont while printing PDF documents. Adobe PDF Reader is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 12, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix PDF Printer Error invalidfont when printing

Fix PDF Printer Error invalidfont when printing [​IMG]
    In this post, we’ll see what to do if you come across the PDF Printer error invalidfont while printing PDF documents. Adobe PDF Reader is the go-to option to view and print PDF files. It comes with tons of exciting features to enhance the user’s productivity. But while using the application on Windows PC, users […]

This article Fix PDF Printer Error invalidfont when printing first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 12, 2022

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 12, 2022
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, May 12, 2022
  4. Fix PDF Printer Error invalidfont when printing

Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Fix PDF Printer Error invalidfont when printing

1. Fix PDF Printer Error invalidfont when printing - Similar Threads - Fix PDF Printer

2. Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners: Microsoft Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners after I removed it. I am unable to re-add it. I tried rebooting. Then I tried to turn it off on windows features, but it won't turn back on again. What should I do, and if it stops working permanently what workarounds...
  3. Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners: Microsoft Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners after I removed it. I am unable to re-add it. I tried rebooting. Then I tried to turn it off on windows features, but it won't turn back on again. What should I do, and if it stops working permanently what workarounds...
  4. MY PRINTER IS GIVING AN XPS PRINT ERROR WHEN PRINTING A PDF DOCUMENT. WHAT COULD BE THE ISSUE?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PRINTER IS GIVING AN XPS PRINT ERROR WHEN PRINTING A PDF DOCUMENT. WHAT COULD BE THE ISSUE?: I am trying to print a document in pdf form but each time I am met with a XPS PRINT ERROR. I have tried installing universal drivers but nothing seems to be working. Kindly help....
  5. MY PRINTER IS GIVING AN XPS PRINT ERROR WHEN PRINTING A PDF DOCUMENT. WHAT COULD BE THE ISSUE?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY PRINTER IS GIVING AN XPS PRINT ERROR WHEN PRINTING A PDF DOCUMENT. WHAT COULD BE THE ISSUE?: I am trying to print a document in pdf form but each time I am met with a XPS PRINT ERROR. I have tried installing universal drivers but nothing seems to be working. Kindly help....
  6. MY PRINTER IS GIVING AN XPS PRINT ERROR WHEN PRINTING A PDF DOCUMENT. WHAT COULD BE THE ISSUE?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF: I'm having issues printing to file. When ever I print to file it says page not found. The latest error when printing to file is:Error Printing on Microsoft Print To PDF. How can I fix this?...
  8. print to pdf printer removed unfortunately

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    print to pdf printer removed unfortunately: I unfortunately removed the print to pdf printer. How can i get back or recover that? submitted by /u/sakisakhab [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhi0g4/print_to_pdf_printer_removed_unfortunately/
  9. Printer won't print PDF Files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer won't print PDF Files: I downloaded Windows 10 update version 2004 yesterday now my Cannon 4820 printer will not print any PDF files from the website or from File Explorer. I have the latest driver for the printer. I ran the printer troubleshooter and was able to print out a test page. What can...
  10. Printers not found message when trying to print a PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printers not found message when trying to print a PDF: I get a Printers not found message when trying to print a PDF. I can print word documents with no problem. I am running Windows 10 and the HP printer is connected by cable to the PC. Any help will be appreciated....