Windows 10: Fix PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] PFN_LIST_CORRUPT is a blue screen error that indicates that the Page Frame Number (PFN) list is corrupted. PFN is an indexing number that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 8, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error on Windows 10

Fix PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error on Windows 10 PFN_LIST_CORRUPT-100x100.png
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT is a blue screen error that indicates that the Page Frame Number (PFN) list is corrupted. PFN is an indexing number that is used by the Hard Drive to know the location of every file on the physical disk. [...]

This post Fix PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error on Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 8, 2018

2. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Windows 10

Hi,

The issue you're experiencing with having a blue screen with an error code PFN_LIST_CORRUPT might be due to a variety of reasons, and that is what we are going to find out. To help us identify the cause of this issue, we would need to know the following
    information:

• Which build and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What particular activity are you doing on your device before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest performing a clean boot on your device. Check if the same issue persists even after booting the device into a clean boot. This
    link provides further information about how clean boot works and the steps on how to perform clean boot. Make sure to follow the steps under Windows

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 8, 2018
  3. TheKappa Win User
    PFN_List_Corrupt

Hi there,

I have been trying to fix a BSOD error of PFN_List_Corrupt for a few weeks now with my Windows 10 install. It's very random, but annoying. I've run memtest a few times with no findings. I've reinstalled various drivers and no luck. I just recently did a
    fresh Win 8.1 install to the SSD and then upgraded to Win 10. I am assuming I need to do another fresh install of 10, but before going through that, I thought I would ask the community if there was an easy PFN_List_Corrupt fix. I've searched around a fair
    bit and tried some of the suggested fixes, but so far, nothing has worked.

Verifier.exe puts me in a BSOD loop. Luckily, I had a system restore point and used that.

Here is a link to my three most recent Minidump files:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B4BF95F24B6E9113!1861&authkey=!ADSF2Gya0dkB-qo&ithint=file,zip

Three different driver crashes here

- First one, the PFN_List_Corrupt (0x0000004e) caused by ntoskrnl.exe

- Second one, Nvlddmkm.sys

- Third one, Driver Verifier BSOD loop caused by aswsnx.sys (my Avast antivirus) as well as ntoskrnl.exe

Anyway, would love any suggestions as to best go about repairing this. Thanks in advance for any help.

TheKappa, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Fix PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error on Windows 10

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Windows 10

For some reason i now get blue screens that say "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT" and i don't know why.

I Recently started getting those errors, Does anyone know how to fix it or stop it?

TheEpicGamer.exe, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Fix PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error on Windows 10

1. Fix PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error

2. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My pc crashed a lot of times recently and i dont know why does someone of u know how to fix this i can also provide minidump files if they are needed thanks if someone helps.Here are my Specs if u need these: Mainboard: Z390a-proRam: 16gb of corsair vengance Gpu: RTX 2070...
  3. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My pc crashed a lot of times recently and i dont know why does someone of u know how to fix this i can also provide minidump files if they are needed thanks if someone helps.Here are my Specs if u need these: Mainboard: Z390a-proRam: 16gb of corsair vengance Gpu: RTX 2070...
  4. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hi I builded a new Pc from like 3 weeks, and from the beginning from what i remember i'm having random BSOD not that random, cause i've seen that happen often when waking up from hybernate mode. The error is PFN_LIST_CORRUPT as i wrote in the title, with driver ntoskrnl.exe,...
  5. BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hi I builded a new Pc from like 3 weeks, and from the beginning from what i remember i'm having random BSOD not that random, cause i've seen that happen often when waking up from hybernate mode. The error is PFN_LIST_CORRUPT as i wrote in the title, with driver ntoskrnl.exe,...
  6. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro, is getting a BSOD with a message and bar code. The error message says "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT". Windows attempts a repair, restarts, and hangs at the manufacturer logo. I have to do a hard shutdown then start the PC from that state. It appears...
  7. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error: It seems to be connected with sound. When I go to the sound settings or click on manage sound devices, I get BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error. Any help is highly appreciated...
  8. BSOD with windows 10 PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

BSOD with windows 10 PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: My computer crashed right after finishing a video conference with Microsoft Teams. I am using Windows 10 Pro build version 1909 OS build 18363.836. My fans were spinning fast, and as soon as the microsoft teams meeting ended, I saw a BSOD with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT The...
  9. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error in Windows 10 – How to fix

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error in Windows 10 – How to fix: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT is another blue screen error or Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) error as we sometimes call it. In general, blue screens show up when some serious error occurs and Windows can no longer keep running and it needs to be rebooted. But what is PFN List exactly? PFN...
  10. PFN_List_Corrupted

PFN_List_Corrupted: This is something entirely new I have never seen before. Couple of things to note; Despite the fact that it says it could be possibly memory corruption, I've ran memtest86 and there have been no issues reported with my ram. There is some weird driver issue in my PC....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT windows 10 insider preview

2. pfn_list_corrupt windows 10

3. pfn_list_corrupt windows 10 install

4. gt710 pfn list corrupt