Windows 10: Fix PhysXLoader.dll is missing or not found error

Discus and support Fix PhysXLoader.dll is missing or not found error in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you encounter the error PhysXLoader.dll is missing from your computer on Windows 11/10, then this article may help you. There have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 11, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix PhysXLoader.dll is missing or not found error

Fix PhysXLoader.dll is missing or not found error Fix-PhysXLoader.dll-is-missing-from-your-computer.png
    If you encounter the error PhysXLoader.dll is missing from your computer on Windows 11/10, then this article may help you. There have been reports of Windows users getting this error when trying to launch the game on their system. This problem occurs for many reasons but a missing NVIDIA PhysX is the most common reason […]

This article Fix PhysXLoader.dll is missing or not found error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 11, 2022
  2. b1rd Win User

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Fix PhysXLoader.dll is missing or not found error [​IMG]

3. dll missing

Hi Peter,

One of the reasons that may cause the missing DLL error are the files that was deleted due to a recent change on your device. For us to identify the root cause, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When are you getting this error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run the SFC scan tool found on this
    link
    as an initial step to replace missing DLL on your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Apr 11, 2022
  4. Fix PhysXLoader.dll is missing or not found error

DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

Fix PhysXLoader.dll is missing or not found error

1. Fix PhysXLoader.dll is missing or not found error - Similar Threads - Fix PhysXLoader dll

2. How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error: whenever i open a game or an application on their computer system, i experience d3dx10_43.dll is missing or not found error code in seperate window. Then i start searching for the solution to fix this erorr problem and i read about it in...
  3. How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix d3dx10_43.dll is Missing or Not Found Error: whenever i open a game or an application on their computer system, i experience d3dx10_43.dll is missing or not found error code in seperate window. Then i start searching for the solution to fix this erorr problem and i read about it in...
  4. Fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL is Missing Error on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL is Missing Error on Windows: How to Fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL is Missing Error on Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-vcruntime140dll-is-missing-error-on-windows/26840b96-cbb5-4dfa-8dfa-c9f307b0f4dc
  5. Fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL is Missing Error on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL is Missing Error on Windows: How to Fix VCRUNTIME140.DLL is Missing Error on Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-vcruntime140dll-is-missing-error-on-windows/26840b96-cbb5-4dfa-8dfa-c9f307b0f4dc
  6. Fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In this post, we will help you fix binkw32.dll not found or missing error on your Windows 11/10 computer. Mostly, such an error occurs for a game having a Bink Video codec. So, when you try to install or play such a game, this binkw32.dll missing error appears. You...
  7. Fix vulkan-1.dll not found or missing error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix vulkan-1.dll not found or missing error in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you see an error message The program can’t start because vulkan-1.dll is missing from your computer, then this will help you fix the problem on your Windows 11/10 PC. Windows throws DLL errors for various reasons, and when it comes to vulkan-1.dll was not found...
  8. Fix microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found or is missing error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found or is missing error: [ATTACH]Some PC users may encounter the microsoft.directx.directdraw.dll was not found error at any point during a game or when using the software program. It may also occur during startup. If you’re affected by a similar issue, this post is intended to help you with the most...
  9. Fix Crypt32.dll not found or missing error in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Crypt32.dll not found or missing error in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Windows users may encounter the Crypt32.dll not found or missing error while using or installing certain programs on their Windows 10 or Windows 11 computer, when Windows starts or shuts down, or maybe even during a Windows installation. This post provides the...
  10. MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Missing / not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Missing / not found: Hi, My hard dive was not being found so I got a new hard drive and now my system is stating I have no MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll Missing / not found, Im not great with computers. can you help?...