Windows 10: Fix pls - screen displaying landscape

Discus and support Fix pls - screen displaying landscape in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there. In a big rush of keystrokes the other day, my pal has somehow got Windows displaying landscape instead of portrait. No idea what he did.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaxP'', Jul 23, 2019.

1. MaxP'' Win User

Fix pls - screen displaying landscape

Hi there.

In a big rush of keystrokes the other day, my pal has somehow got Windows displaying landscape instead of portrait.

No idea what he did. But it's giving me a headache trying to use the screen that way.

Fix to return it to normal pls?

Regards

:)

MaxP'', Jul 23, 2019

2. Monitor screen upside down and portrait to landscape???

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Set Display to Landscape, follow the instruction:

1. Right click on desktop and select Display settings.

2. Under display you will find Orientation.

3.Select Landscape from the dropdown.

Refer the screen shot:

Fix pls - screen displaying landscape 1f37b99f-ab7c-42ee-8c9c-ab7b5ac9936f.png

Let u know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 23, 2019
  3. screen orientation

Hi,

There's an option on Windows 10 to switch between landscape and portrait orientation. We recommend following these steps on how to switch the screen orientation from portrait to landscape:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Under Orientation, select on Landscape and click
      Apply.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Jul 23, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Fix pls - screen displaying landscape - Similar Threads - Fix pls screen

2. USB Display Adapter Locked in Landscape Orientation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Display Adapter Locked in Landscape Orientation: I have a Beelink SER3 AMD Ryzen 7 and use 4 monitors, 2 are plugged in directly with HDMI and 2 using a Plugable UD-3900. The two monitors plugged into the Plugable device are in portrait mode. I tried to create an AMD Eyfinity profile and whatever that did "blocked" the...
  3. USB Display Adapter Locked in Landscape Orientation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Display Adapter Locked in Landscape Orientation: I have a Beelink SER3 AMD Ryzen 7 and use 4 monitors, 2 are plugged in directly with HDMI and 2 using a Plugable UD-3900. The two monitors plugged into the Plugable device are in portrait mode. I tried to create an AMD Eyfinity profile and whatever that did "blocked" the...
  4. how to adjust screen display, portrait and landscape do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to adjust screen display, portrait and landscape do not work: total screen display is upside down. cannot change to proper position using portrait or landscape settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-screen-display-portrait-and/01281bf2-7e7e-4991-a531-c51a80a07e6c
  5. how to adjust screen display, portrait and landscape do not work

how to adjust screen display, portrait and landscape do not work: total screen display is upside down. cannot change to proper position using portrait or landscape settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-adjust-screen-display-portrait-and/01281bf2-7e7e-4991-a531-c51a80a07e6c
  6. how to adjust screen display, portrait and landscape do not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. errror pls fix this issue today pls pls pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    errror pls fix this issue today pls pls pls: pc info-windows7 proffesional -intel r coretm i5-3470s ram-4 gm ramso i have installed intel hd graphic driver 2900 its not working due to improper signature something like that .so when i checked on youtube to fix they told me to press f8 and choose disable enforcment...
  8. errror pls fix this issue today pls pls pls

errror pls fix this issue today pls pls pls: pc info-windows7 proffesional -intel r coretm i5-3470s ram-4 gm ramso i have installed intel hd graphic driver 2900 its not working due to improper signature something like that .so when i checked on youtube to fix they told me to press f8 and choose disable enforcment...
  9. Monitor display changed from landscape to portrait

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor display changed from landscape to portrait: My cat jumped on my keyboard causing the monitor display to rotate 90 degrees anti-clockwise so it is now like portrait lying on its side. How do I reverse this?...
  10. Google Chrome browser displays landscape images

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome browser displays landscape images: Hello, When I leave the computer for a while and come back, the display is black (its ok), then I hit any key mainly the spacebar to awaken the computer, and then on the display is a landscape image, (was not there when I left), and on the right upper corner a question if I...