Windows 10: Fix Printer Configuration problem 0x80070077 on Windows 11/10

Discus and support Fix Printer Configuration problem 0x80070077 on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The printer is one of the most useful electronic gadgets in offices, schools, and even homes. It aids in printing web pages, PDF files, images,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 17, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Printer Configuration problem 0x80070077 on Windows 11/10

Fix Printer Configuration problem 0x80070077 on Windows 11/10 Printer-Configuration-Problem-0x80070077-1.jpg
    The printer is one of the most useful electronic gadgets in offices, schools, and even homes. It aids in printing web pages, PDF files, images, etc., with ease. Advancements in technology have simplified the printing process significantly. Now, there is no need to save pages or documents for printing. You can right-click on the desired […]

This article Fix Printer Configuration problem 0x80070077 on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 17, 2022

2. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 17, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 printer problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Printer troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Printer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Printer troubleshooter.

Step 2: I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Refer the link below Fix printer problems

Fix printer problems in Windows 7 and Windows 8.1

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Apr 17, 2022
  4. Fix Printer Configuration problem 0x80070077 on Windows 11/10

Windows 10 Printer anomaly

Hi Weescotsman,

Disconnect all the external devices ( scanner, USB (universal serial bus) drives, etc...), except mouse, printer and the keyboard.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 17, 2022
Thema:

Fix Printer Configuration problem 0x80070077 on Windows 11/10

1. Fix Printer Configuration problem 0x80070077 on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Fix Printer Configuration

2. Fix 0x80040003, Unexpected Printer Configuration problem

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x80040003, Unexpected Printer Configuration problem: [ATTACH]This article lists some solutions that may help you fix the Printer Configuration problem 0x80040003. The main cause of the printer configuration errors is the malfunctioning of the printer driver. A driver is a piece of software that helps an operating system...
  3. printer configuration problem 0x80070077 after Windows 10 to 11 & reversion back to 10 I'm...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer configuration problem 0x80070077 after Windows 10 to 11 & reversion back to 10 I'm...: I've seen similar threads on this, mostly reporting that removal and reinstall of printer drivers fixes the issue, those steps have not fixed the issue for me with multiple attempts. Have run through all suggested troubleshooting options a few times over removing & re-adding...
  4. printer configuration problem 0x80070077 after Windows 10 to 11 & reversion back to 10 I'm...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer configuration problem 0x80070077 after Windows 10 to 11 & reversion back to 10 I'm...: I've seen similar threads on this, mostly reporting that removal and reinstall of printer drivers fixes the issue, those steps have not fixed the issue for me with multiple attempts. Have run through all suggested troubleshooting options a few times over removing & re-adding...
  5. printer configuration problem 0x80070077 after Windows 10 to 11 & reversion back to 10 I'm...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. printer configuration problem 0x80070077 after Windows 10 to 11 & reversion back to 10

printer configuration problem 0x80070077 after Windows 10 to 11 & reversion back to 10: I'm receiving the error message "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x80070077." Saw a similar thread from 12oct21 in French, but was unable to translate. As with him, wondering if it's an issue from changing from Windows 10 > 11> 10. Have run...
  7. printer configuration problem 0x80070077 after Windows 10 to 11 & reversion back to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printer configuration problem 0x80070077 after Windows 10 to 11 & reversion back to 10: I'm receiving the error message "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x80070077." Saw a similar thread from 12oct21 in French, but was unable to translate. As with him, wondering if it's an issue from changing from Windows 10 > 11> 10. Have run...
  8. printer configuration problem 0x80070077 after Windows 10 to 11 & reversion back to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. printer configuration problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer configuration problem: I'm getting a printer configuration problem error message 0x8000fff. help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-configuration-problem/beef1cff-c416-4c40-955b-20fce7d5aad6
  10. Printer Configuration Problem 0x80020101

Printer Configuration Problem 0x80020101: I installed a HP LaserJet Pro M404n printer and am getting the message "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80020101." When I try to print, it can take up to around 4 minutes to connect to the printer, or the program I'm printing from won't...