Windows 10: Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app

Discus and support Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Xbox App on Windows 10 lets you do a lot of stuff on Windows, especially if you have the console. I love streaming it on my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 1, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app

WinClub, Dec 1, 2019

2. unable to sign in to xbox on windows 10 pc

Hi,

This error code might occur due to incorrectly configured system files that create errors in the registry. We suggest that you follow these troubleshooting steps to fix the problem:

Method 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

Method 2: Check this article on how to fix problems signing in to the Xbox app.

Method 3: Reinstall Xbox app.

• On Cortana search, type powershell.
    • Right-click Windows PowerShell from the list and then select
      Run as administrator.
    • Paste this command and press Enter:
      Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Gerard Qui, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Xbox live app error 0x87dd0005 trouble signing

So after i reset my laptop OS win 10 everything work fine EXCEPT when i tried to sign in at XBOX app i get a error message 0x87dd0005. Unfortunately the suggested fix does not work.

Applies to Windows 10

If you’re having trouble signing in to the Xbox app, here are a few things you can try.

• Make sure that you’ve connected to the Internet.

• Go to
      Xbox.com
      and sign in there to make sure that the Xbox service is up and running and you don’t have any issues with your account.

• On your PC, go to Start > Settings > Time & language.
      Under Date and time, make sure that the Set time automatically setting is turned on.

• If none of the other options work, go to Start > Settings >
      Accounts and find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app, and select
      Remove. Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you just removed.

ian dela cruz, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Hi,

A corrupted file is one of the possible reasons as to why you can't sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Changing some the network settings can help to resolve the issue. To change your network settings, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then type
      Internet Options in the search box.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click on the
      LAN settings button.
    • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN, and then check
      Automatically detect settings.
    • Click OK, and then click OK
      again to save the settings.
    • Launch Xbox app and sign in again.

If you still unable to sign in to Xbox app, kindly reset the app from the Settings menu by performing the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select
      Apps & features
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app - Similar Threads - Fix problems signing

2. Can't sign in to Xbox App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to Xbox App: I know that this issue has been adressed a lot of times but i'm pretty desperate to not being able to use the game pass and i pretty much tried everything i've found.So you know how it begins, when i'm on the Xbox App, nothing happens when I try to log in. Things i've found...
  3. xbox app wont sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app wont sign in: The xbox app launches and attempts to sign me in, but doesn't, I have tried solutions for other people having the same problem.Also the xbox gamebar is signed in, and wont let me sign out.Note: if I uninstall the xbox app, and then reinstall it, upon clicking install it says...
  4. xbox app wont sign in

xbox app wont sign in: The xbox app launches and attempts to sign me in, but doesn't, I have tried solutions for other people having the same problem.Also the xbox gamebar is signed in, and wont let me sign out.Note: if I uninstall the xbox app, and then reinstall it, upon clicking install it says...
  5. Problems With Signing-in To Microsoft Related Apps inc Xbox apps 0x80070426

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems With Signing-in To Microsoft Related Apps inc Xbox apps 0x80070426: Hello! I have been experiencing a handful of issues when it comes to signing into most if not all Microsoft-related apps on my computer, The following Error Code pops up 0x80070426 and I've searched tons of support threads and tried troubleshooting Microsoft updates, store,...
  6. Problems With Signing-in To Microsoft Related Apps inc Xbox apps 0x80070426

Problems With Signing-in To Microsoft Related Apps inc Xbox apps 0x80070426: Hello! I have been experiencing a handful of issues when it comes to signing into most if not all Microsoft-related apps on my computer, The following Error Code pops up 0x80070426 and I've searched tons of support threads and tried troubleshooting Microsoft updates, store,...
  7. Xbox app sign in error

Xbox app sign in error: Hello, I cannot sign into my xbox app on windows as every time I press sign it a pop up comes up around 4 times then nothing happens. I have seen many people talk about this error and no one has helped them. Can we get the honest truth that no one knows how to fix it?...
  8. Unable to sign in to Xbox App

Unable to sign in to Xbox App: Hi all So I'm trying to sign in to the Xbox App on Windows 10, but I am unable to do so. When I click "Sign In", a grey box appears which I'm assuming should be the sign-in box, which then disappears after a minute or so if the box shows at all. I first noticed this when...
  9. Xbox App not signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App not signing in: I recently bought a subscription to the PC Gamepass to try it out. But on redownloading the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 I cannot seem to sign in at all. On opening the app I'll get a login screen where it finds my account and asks me to select it. On selecting it it'll...
  10. Cant Sign in on Xbox App

Cant Sign in on Xbox App: I used To Play asphalt 9; but when I try to connect it to the community it shows me an error saying can't sign in. error Code is: 0x409 0x42b Note: I tried resetting the app but didn't work....