Windows 10: Fix Problems using Windows Update

Discus and support Fix Problems using Windows Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive been thinking about doing this and i just want to know more details about it and how it preserves my apps, files and settings can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mck Ever Dumaguing, May 15, 2024.

1. Fix Problems using Windows Update

Ive been thinking about doing this and i just want to know more details about it and how it preserves my apps, files and settings can anyone help?

:)

Mck Ever Dumaguing, May 15, 2024
  2. TC-man Win User

Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, May 15, 2024
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

4. Xzibit Win User

Fix Problems using Windows Update

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Check the date on the one you thought it was. Nov 4 2015 <-That's not June

The rollup does contain the fix.

June 2016 update rollup for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1

June 21 2016

Windows Update Client for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2: June 2016

This update contains some improvements to Windows Update Client in Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. This includes the following:
    • An optimization that addresses long scan time for updates that's reported on some computers.
    • Fix for a Windows Update error 0x8007000E on some computers while they are updating.
    • Some reliability improvements.

Xzibit, May 15, 2024
Thema:

Fix Problems using Windows Update

1. Fix Problems using Windows Update - Similar Threads - Fix Problems using

2. Fix Problems using Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix Problems using Windows Update: Ive been thinking about doing this and i just want to know more details about it and how it preserves my apps, files and settings can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-problems-using-windows-update/c01e47b5-92a1-4faf-bbd2-30a49e684acc
  3. Would Another Update Fix the Problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would Another Update Fix the Problem?: I can't open the start menu, I can't do task view, I can't change the volume, I can't open up the calendar, and I get a file system error when I open up an image or video. So, would another update of Windows 10 fix the problem?...
  4. Would Another Update Fix the Problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Would Another Update Fix the Problem?: I can't open the start menu, I can't do task view, I can't change the volume, I can't open up the calendar, and I get a file system error when I open up an image or video. So, would another update of Windows 10 fix the problem?...
  5. Would Another Update Fix the Problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How to fix windows 10 update problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix windows 10 update problems.: Sir Windows 10 version 1607 ko Windows 10 version 2004 mein update kaise karen. update karne par kuch problem aati hai. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-10-update-problems/a429d81c-df81-4f72-8091-8edd5cbb900b
  7. Fix Keyboard problems using Keyboard Troubleshooter in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Keyboard problems using Keyboard Troubleshooter in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If your Windows desktop or laptop keyboard is not working properly and maybe typing wrong characters, then run the built-in Keyboard Troubleshooter in Windows 10 […] This article Fix Keyboard problems using Keyboard Troubleshooter in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  8. Microsoft Windows update/fix tool problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows update/fix tool problem: I am having problems with Microsoft Edge. When I try to open it, it populates multiple windows. I have tried to uninstall it with no luck. I have tried to run windows updates with no luck. They come up with an error. I have tried to download the "fresh start" fix tool...
  9. Update Checking Not Working, Problems in Fixing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update Checking Not Working, Problems in Fixing: I noticed recently that Version 1803, now at OS Build 17134.112, was not checking for updates, so I ran Enable_Check_for_updates_in_Windows_Update.reg and rebooted. When that did not work, I ran it again, rebooted, still no update checking. A few minutes ago, I downloaded...
  10. Update problem fixed with WIN10 troubleshooter.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update problem fixed with WIN10 troubleshooter.: My WIN 10 is updated till last Creators update. For what its worth: Today there was an update for Defender. 1-It downloaded to93% then stopped. 2-I reboot, it the start from 86% up to 93% and stopped. 3-I then went to Control panel, troubleshooter, ---Windows Update....