Windows 10: Fix Process exited with code 1 error in Windows Terminal, PowerShell or CMD

Discus and support Fix Process exited with code 1 error in Windows Terminal, PowerShell or CMD in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]While running a command in Windows Terminal, Command Prompt or PowerShell, if you get Process exited with code 1 error message, you can follow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 15, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Process exited with code 1 error in Windows Terminal, PowerShell or CMD

Fix Process exited with code 1 error in Windows Terminal, PowerShell or CMD process-exited-with-error-code-1.png
    While running a command in Windows Terminal, Command Prompt or PowerShell, if you get Process exited with code 1 error message, you can follow these suggestions to get it resolved. Process exited with code 1 error in Windows Terminal, PowerShell or CMD To fix Process exited with code 1 when running a command-line tool error, […]

This article Fix Process exited with code 1 error in Windows Terminal, PowerShell or CMD first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 15, 2022

2. Is there a way to continue giving input after terminating process with Ctrl + C and getting exit code?

I'm using Powershell from Windows Terminal. When I run some CMD process (such as serving file on local server) and quiet with Ctrl + C, It outputs Process exited with code ****** and stops taking input after that. So I have to open new terminal tab, CD into
    working directory and cont. every time. Is there a way to continue giving input after terminating process with Ctrl + C and getting exit code?

DnyanDeepTaur, Apr 15, 2022
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 15, 2022
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 15, 2022
Thema:

1. Fix Process exited with code 1 error in Windows Terminal, PowerShell or CMD - Similar Threads - Fix Process exited

2. Powershell/CMD Exit Code 3221225794

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell/CMD Exit Code 3221225794: We have an file transfer automation application where it can run different applications if needed i.e. WinSCP, PSFTP.exe Putty, Winzip, etc. We use a lot Powershell in some of the file transfer processes. We have one new file transfer process that needs to transfer a large...
  3. Powershell/CMD Exit Code 3221225794

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell/CMD Exit Code 3221225794: We have an file transfer automation application where it can run different applications if needed i.e. WinSCP, PSFTP.exe Putty, Winzip, etc. We use a lot Powershell in some of the file transfer processes. We have one new file transfer process that needs to transfer a large...
  4. How to fix this? The terminal process "C:\Program Files\PowerShell\7\pwsh.exe" terminated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this? The terminal process "C:\Program Files\PowerShell\7\pwsh.exe" terminated...: I got this problem just after opening vs code.Maybe that may be come when i updated my vs code via popup message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-the-terminal-process-cprogram/e8f7c9aa-57bd-42b3-a106-9d1949355ea1
  5. How to fix this? The terminal process "C:\Program Files\PowerShell\7\pwsh.exe" terminated...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix this? The terminal process "C:\Program Files\PowerShell\7\pwsh.exe" terminated...: I got this problem just after opening vs code.Maybe that may be come when i updated my vs code via popup message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-the-terminal-process-cprogram/e8f7c9aa-57bd-42b3-a106-9d1949355ea1
  6. Terminal exiting with code 4294967295

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminal exiting with code 4294967295: I have tried everything but my cmd is not fixing how can I fix it it is showing Terminal exiting with code 4294967295 After some time how can I fix this issue my vs code is also not working via this issue the code exit by cmd same issue with power shell the code exit with...
  7. Terminal exiting with code 4294967295

Terminal exiting with code 4294967295: I have tried everything but my cmd is not fixing how can I fix it it is showing Terminal exiting with code 4294967295 After some time how can I fix this issue my vs code is also not working via this issue the code exit by cmd same issue with power shell the code exit with...
  8. Windows 11 CMD error: [process exited with code 1]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 CMD error: [process exited with code 1]: I am dealing with an extremely frustrating error with the command prompt in Windows 11. Whenever I try to open cmd.exe or run a .bat file, the screen will flicker, but neither cmd.exe nor the .bat file will open and run.When I access the command prompt from within Windows...
  9. Windows 11 CMD error: [process exited with code 1]

Windows 11 CMD error: [process exited with code 1]: I am dealing with an extremely frustrating error with the command prompt in Windows 11. Whenever I try to open cmd.exe or run a .bat file, the screen will flicker, but neither cmd.exe nor the .bat file will open and run.When I access the command prompt from within Windows...
  10. CMD, PowerShell, Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CMD, PowerShell, Windows Terminal: I have recently returned to windows after 10 years of OSX/MacOS and Linux. During my time on these OSes I became very comfortable with using the terminal on a daily basis for minor tasks to system configuration and diagnostics. I loved the power these tools have and wish to...