Windows 10: Fix Profile Picture not showing up in Windows Settings

Discus and support Fix Profile Picture not showing up in Windows Settings in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Can you see your User account or Profile picture in your Windows 11/10 Settings? If not, this post has some quick fixes for you. Generally,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 9, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Profile Picture not showing up in Windows Settings

Fix Profile Picture not showing up in Windows Settings profile-picture-not-showing-on-settings.jpg
    Can you see your User account or Profile picture in your Windows 11/10 Settings? If not, this post has some quick fixes for you. Generally, it’s one’s default User account picture saved as your Profile picture in your Microsoft account which gets displayed in all its services including Outlook, MS Word, Windows Settings, etc. Fix […]

This article Fix Profile Picture not showing up in Windows Settings first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Pilotsean Win User

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

Hello I went to try to follow the instructions here to fix the temp profile issue I am having with Windows ten after upgrading from 7 a few months ago and I got to the step of the registry ....I don't see the user profile lists as in your pictures I see the below items in my pictures which look completely different then yours. I don't want to miss anything up as I have both of my baby's last three years of pictures on the laptop that I need to get to. Please help!

Fix Profile Picture not showing up in Windows Settings [​IMG]

Pilotsean, Nov 9, 2021
  3. JohnnyGui Win User
    Windows Apps not showing Profile Picture

Something very minor but I noticed a select number of UWP apps are not showing my profile picture (Microsoft Store, Weather and Maps apps). Logging out/in of my account in those apps or restarting Windows does not fix the issue.

Fix Profile Picture not showing up in Windows Settings [​IMG]

Anyone else having this at the moment with Windows 20H2?

JohnnyGui, Nov 9, 2021
  4. lainey Win User

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I've followed your steps and there's no profile list. Am trying to fix for my sister. Brink please can you help

lainey, Nov 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Fix Profile Picture not showing up in Windows Settings - Similar Threads - Fix Profile Picture

2. My profile picture in Windows settings will show up as a half rotated rectangle instead of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My profile picture in Windows settings will show up as a half rotated rectangle instead of...: So after a fresh installation of Windows 10, I noticed that my profile picture in Windows settings will show up as a half rotated rectangle instead of a circle. Meanwhile, some other UI elements in WhatsApp will show up in the same way as it did for my profile picture. I...
  3. My profile picture in Windows settings will show up as a half rotated rectangle instead of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My profile picture in Windows settings will show up as a half rotated rectangle instead of...: So after a fresh installation of Windows 10, I noticed that my profile picture in Windows settings will show up as a half rotated rectangle instead of a circle. Meanwhile, some other UI elements in WhatsApp will show up in the same way as it did for my profile picture. I...
  4. My profile picture in Windows settings will show up as a half rotated rectangle instead of...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Apps not showing Profile Picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Apps not showing Profile Picture: Something very minor but I noticed a select number of UWP apps are not showing my profile picture (Microsoft Store, Weather and Maps apps). Logging out/in of my account in those apps or restarting Windows does not fix the issue. Anyone else having this at the moment with...
  6. My profile picture is not showing in the setting header

My profile picture is not showing in the setting header: I have signed in my pc with my Microsoft account but here it is showing local account instead my profile picture, name and Microsoft email address. Please help me as soon as possible.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. My profile picture is not showing in the setting header

My profile picture is not showing in the setting header: My profile picture and e-mail address is not showing here. Please help me. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-profile-picture-is-not-showing-in-the-setting/c2f50c14-5435-45f4-8b82-6edef0313219
  8. Windows 10 2004 Profile Picture in Settings App Not Showing

Windows 10 2004 Profile Picture in Settings App Not Showing: I reformatted my laptop and the profile picture from my Microsoft account didn't sync, so I had to manually browse for the .png. However, the home page of settings still has my profile picture as blank, and I already ran sfc /scannow and dism procedures, as well as resetting...
  9. Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header

Profile picture not showing up in the Settings Header: I am using the latest Windows Insider Release Windows 10 Build 20190.rs_prerelease.200807-1609. Settings header is enabled but it is not showing my profile picture in the header. I tested with the default Admin account. The default user profile pic shows up in the header for...
  10. [Bug] Profile picture not showing up in 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Bug] Profile picture not showing up in 2004: Anyone get a same problem like me? My microsoft account had it. But when sign in in Microsoft Account , is not showing up. 1909 is still working fine. submitted by /u/Hoangtho1997 [link] [comments]...