Windows 10: Fix RADS Error on League of Legends on Windows PC

Discus and support Fix RADS Error on League of Legends on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]This post features different solutions to fix RADS Error on League of Legends effectively. League of Legends is a popular online multiplayer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 28, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix RADS Error on League of Legends on Windows PC

Fix RADS Error on League of Legends on Windows PC Fix-RADS-Error-on-League-of-Legends-e1649960468351.png
    This post features different solutions to fix RADS Error on League of Legends effectively. League of Legends is a popular online multiplayer Battle Royale game. However, like any other BR, it isn’t free from issues. Among all, the one that has been in the talk lately is the RADS Error. The error message says, RADS […]

This article Fix RADS Error on League of Legends on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 28, 2022

2. How to Fix League Of Legends Not Opening Issue

If your League Of Legends not opening on Windows 10, then it might be happening due to one of the following reasons:

• Your game is lacking the required admin privileges
    • Device drivers are outdated
    • The game shortcut is corrupted
    • If game files are corrupted or missing
    However, you can easily fix this issues by following this guide: Fix League of Legends Not Opening Issue

AlexRobert254, Apr 28, 2022
  3. Error: 0xc0000005, when launching League of Legends

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while launching League of Legends on your PC. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below:

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    3. What is the make and model of the PC?

Refer the article
    Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, let’s try a couple of troubleshooting steps and see if that helps.

Method 1:

Try launching the game as admin and see if that launches.

1. Go to your League of Legends install folder
    2. Now right click on Lollauncher.exe and select
      Run as administrator
    3. If you receive any UAC prompts click on
      Yes

Method 2:

Try clearing the configuration files for League of Legends and see if the game launches.

1. Press Windows + E to open
      File Explorer
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on This PC
    3. Now go to C:\Riot Games\LeagueofLegends\Config

Where C is the drive where
      Windows
      is installed
    4. Look for Game.cfg file and right click on it
    5. Select Delete and click on
      Yes

6. Now go to C:\Riot Games\LeagueofLegends\RADS\pojects\league_client\releases\0.0.0.119 (or your highest number)\
    7. Now right click on LeagueClient and select
      Run as administrator
    8. If you receive any UAC prompts click on
      Yes

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 28, 2022
  4. jo_ma Win User

League of Legends

Everything except the store works on League of Legends. Could you help me with this? I tried reinstalling, putting League in the exception list, configuring my firewall, using a wired connection, using a VPN, restoring data, Release/Renewing
    my computers network, resincing my clock and switching to a public DNS. I don't see what I could do more. Can you help me out?

jo_ma, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Fix RADS Error on League of Legends on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Fix RADS Error

2. League of Legends ping spikes on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    League of Legends ping spikes on Windows PC: [ATTACH]This post features different solutions you can try to fix League of Legends ping spikes on Windows PC. League of Legends is a popular online multiplayer Battle Royale game. The game is inspired by Defence of the Ancients, a custom map for Warcraft 3. However, like any...
  3. Fix League of Legends Error Code 003 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix League of Legends Error Code 003 on Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you are getting the League of Legends error 003 on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 gaming PC, then this post is intended to help you with the most suitable solutions to fix the error. This error usually occurs when players launch the game client which then attempts...
  4. League of Legends BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    League of Legends BSOD: I used to play the game without any issues. One day, I decided to reinstall the game and when I did that I started to experience BSOD. It happens right when the pick phase ends and the game switches from launcher to the client Loading screen. When that happens, I receive a...
  5. PC freezes at League of Legends loading screen

PC freezes at League of Legends loading screen: This just recently started happening to me in LOL loading screen, and sometimes other games to. Sometimes when i try to join a game, the computer will just freeze and i can`t do anything. it always ends up with me force restarting my computer. I`m currently running the...
  6. How to Fix League Of Legends Not Opening Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix League Of Legends Not Opening Issue: If your League Of Legends not opening on Windows 10, then it might be happening due to one of the following reasons: Your game is lacking the required admin privileges Device drivers are outdated The game shortcut is corrupted If game files are corrupted or missing...
  7. BSOD - League of Legends

BSOD - League of Legends: Hello! I hope someone can respond to this question. I have a Dell G5 5590 that has i5-8300H, Nvidia Geforce 1080ti, and 8gb of ram. Recently, I started playing league of legends and during the 15-20minutes of the game, my laptop starts to crash, displaying a bluescreen of...
  8. BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

BSOD - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: Somebody please help me :< So recently, my laptop started to get BSOD whenever I'm playing league of legends for about 15-20 minutes and it says that the stop code is "Unexpected Store Exception" and I have no idea why and how it started to get like that. I have a Dell G5...
  9. League of legends BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends BSOD: Hi, i have a similiar problem like that, but has not solution for mine. It happens sometimes when i open the in game shop to buy items, and i get DPG_WATCHDOGS_VIOLATION or INTERNAL_VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ERROR. I have tryied with wipe reset, driver update, sfc, game update, memory...
  10. League of legends crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of legends crash: I upgraded my windows version to v1809 and when i entered a match on league i was getting 01FPS ... but before the upgrade i was getting 50 FPS at very high settings so i searched on youtube and recovered my windows version to version 1709 my laptop stopped lagging and being...