Windows 10: Fix Rainbow Six Extraction FPS Drops and Stuttering Issues

Discus and support Fix Rainbow Six Extraction FPS Drops and Stuttering Issues in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Are you experiencing FPS drops and stuttering issues with the Rainbow Six Extraction game on your Windows 11/10 PC? Here is a complete guide that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 15, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Rainbow Six Extraction FPS Drops and Stuttering Issues

Fix Rainbow Six Extraction FPS Drops and Stuttering Issues [​IMG]
    Are you experiencing FPS drops and stuttering issues with the Rainbow Six Extraction game on your Windows 11/10 PC? Here is a complete guide that will help you fix the FPS drops issue with the game. Rainbow Six Extraction is a recent multiplayer tactical shooter game developed by Ubisoft. However, gamers have complained of being […]

This article Fix Rainbow Six Extraction FPS Drops and Stuttering Issues first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Dull Byte Win User

Sudden FPS drop/Stutter

Since 2 days ago, I just turned on my Computer, and it starting having issues while I was playing Witcher 3 (starts with decent fpsm and then very low fps, dropping to 35, then 20, and stopping at 12 or so, in a matter of seconds, in a matter of 1min of starting the game), also stuttering without any high demanding programs, randomly. I was playing at 45-60 fps, without any stutters or sudden fps drop. Have tried other games the issue persists. Even setup everything to low settings.
    I have ran several tests with several tools, all seems normal, no sudden memory spikes, or temperature raising out of the ordinary, nothing that would indicate such an fps drop or stuttering.

MSI Afterburner

I also did the reset option on Windows10, completly cleaned out all my personal info from the windows partition.
    So at this point, I am not sure if it is a software issue or a hardware issue.
    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Edit: I kept doing some tests to find out the issue. And this happened before and I was able to replicate it. Same thing happened as before, till I set it up to fullscreen, Alt+Tab from the game and then back to the game, FPS went up to 50 again, stable and good, dropped after a couple of seconds. After a bit it went to 2-5 fps, and I had to shutdown the game, because even the sound was getting messed up.

MSI Afterburner 2

In this image those ups and downs in the GPU usage are when the fps dropped really hard and the sound got messed up.

Dull Byte, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Gaming FPS Drop/Stutter after recent Windows 10 update.

After this new years update, I noticed that my games have been getting frame drops and stuttering. I have a NVIDIA GEforce 1070 and I was able to run games such as CS:GO or League of Legends smoothly before the new year. However, after the recent Windows
    10 update, my computer can't handle the games well. For example, League of Legends ran at 144 fps (I capped it there) and constantly ran at 144 fps before the new year. However, after the new year update, my League fails to consistently run 144 fps, drops
    down to even 90 sometimes, and there is a lot of frame stuttering that is inhibiting my ability to play the game. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

PenguinYuki, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Fix Rainbow Six Extraction FPS Drops and Stuttering Issues

Desktop suffering from stuttering, FPS drops, and random crashes.

Hello all,

This is the first post I will be making outside of the welcome page.
    My Desktop computer has been having issues with games constantly stuttering and occasionally crashing for what seems like no reason. There are error logs reported on Event Viewer for the crashes but no information that I can see related to the stuttering.

I can only describe this stuttering as a sudden drop of FPS to 0 with sound glitches and then back up in a second or 2 working fine. Other instances of this happening can also be a drop of FPS to around 20 with sound glitching out much more and for a longer period of time. The sound glitching I refer to sounds like a something being constantly repeated over itself so for example instead of "Hi" it would sound like "Hihihihihihihihihihihi". It may also be worth mentioning that I have a external sound card installed on my system, a SoundBlaster Zx.

The crashes I refer to happen instantaneously and I have not been able to explain them whatsoever. In the event viewer I have noticed with games Fallout 4 and CS:GO they appear with the application error event 1000. fallout 4 refers themselves as the faulting module and CS:GO refers to a Nvidia process called "Nvd3dum.dll" (See Screens Below)

Since these issues has shown up I have replaced my PSU and my RAM to see if that would change anything. The specific PSU and RAM I got is a Corsair RM850 and a 16GB set (2X8GB) of Crucial Ballistix Sport. These changes have done nothing to alleviate the issues I have been experiencing. I have also attempted to unplug all HDDs and SSDs as well as reseat all components of my Desktop. I have reinstalled windows 10 multiple times using a USB flash drive. I have attempted Reinstalling GPU Drivers (Nvidia) and tweaking Graphics settings using the NVIDIA control panel. None of my attempts to fix have worked thus far.

Most of the fixes I have tried are related to the error 0xc0000005, which appears in the event previously mentioned above, but I am not the most savvy when it comes to more in depth analysis and repairs. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Baconation, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Fix Rainbow Six Extraction FPS Drops and Stuttering Issues

1. Fix Rainbow Six Extraction FPS Drops and Stuttering Issues - Similar Threads - Fix Rainbow Six

2. Fps drops and stutters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops and stutters: So I used this debloater tool to debloat my windows 11 and soon I used the restore point I made but it gives me lower fps rhan before I used the debloater and alot of stutters...
  3. Fps drops and stutters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drops and stutters: So I used this debloater tool to debloat my windows 11 and soon I used the restore point I made but it gives me lower fps rhan before I used the debloater and alot of stutters...
  4. Rainbow Six Extraction not Launching or Working on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Rainbow Six Extraction not Launching or Working on PC: [ATTACH]Is Rainbow Six Extraction not launching or working on your Windows 11/10 PC? Here is a complete guide on you can fix the launching issues with Rainbow Six Extraction and run the game smoothly. Rainbow Six Extraction is a popular multiplayer tactical shooter game...
  5. BSOD While playing Rainbow Six: Extraction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While playing Rainbow Six: Extraction: I am having multiple kinds of BSODs while playing R6 Extraction. Such as;hardware.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONntoskrnl.exe IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALntoskrnl.exe DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSo i contacted Ubisoft and after trying multiple solutions in 4 days, they informed me...
  6. BSOD While playing Rainbow Six: Extraction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD While playing Rainbow Six: Extraction: I am having multiple kinds of BSODs while playing R6 Extraction. Such as;hardware.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONntoskrnl.exe IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALntoskrnl.exe DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSo i contacted Ubisoft and after trying multiple solutions in 4 days, they informed me...
  7. BSOD While playing Rainbow Six: Extraction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Fix Rainbow Six Extraction keeps crashing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Rainbow Six Extraction keeps crashing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Since Rainbow Six Extraction was released, it has been the talk of the town. However, the game got some issues and there’s some fixing to be done. The gamers have been complaining that the Rainbow Six Extractions keeps crashing on their Windows 11 or Windows 10...
  9. FPS DROPS AND STUTTERS

in Windows 10 Customization
    FPS DROPS AND STUTTERS: Eveytime when i play a game my fps drops and stutters of lot.And i don't know how to fix it.And i was using my pc for 2 months.Could you help me fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fps-drops-and-stutters/1b0a26e1-f4aa-4258-8042-c564217d0973
  10. Issues with stuttering/fps drops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with stuttering/fps drops: There is a TLDR at the end of this post but please read this thoroughly! Hi! Thank you in advance for reading and thinking along with me. I have some stuttering (no monitor issues) going with my laptop. It happened a few days ago and since then it's becoming really a...