Windows 10: Fix REFS_FILE_SYSTEM Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

Discus and support Fix REFS_FILE_SYSTEM Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you encounter the REFS_FILE_SYSTEM Blue Screen of Death on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC, all indication is that a file system error has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 28, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix REFS_FILE_SYSTEM Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

Fix REFS_FILE_SYSTEM Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10 REFS_FILE_SYSTEM.png
    If you encounter the REFS_FILE_SYSTEM Blue Screen of Death on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC, all indication is that a file system error has occurred. The stop error bug check has a value of 0x00000149. In this post, we provide the most suitable solutions to this issue. This is an uncommon BSOD and […]

This article Fix REFS_FILE_SYSTEM Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 28, 2021
  2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Aug 28, 2021
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 28, 2021
  4. Fix REFS_FILE_SYSTEM Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

Fix REFS_FILE_SYSTEM Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

1. Fix REFS_FILE_SYSTEM Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Fix REFS_FILE_SYSTEM Blue

2. Fix WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC users have reported that on occasion, they do get the WFP_INVALID_OPERATION Blue Screen error at random but especially when playing certain games on their computer. In this post, we provide the most suitable solutions affected PC users...
  3. Fix UcmUcsi.sys failed Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix UcmUcsi.sys failed Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]As a Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC user, you may have encountered BSOD errors on your device. One of such error is the UcmUcsi.sys failed Blue Screen error. The UCMUCSI_FAILURE bug check has a value of 0x000001D8, and it indicates that the UCSI class extension has...
  4. Fix IntcAudioBus.sys Blue Screen error on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix IntcAudioBus.sys Blue Screen error on Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you are facing any issue with drivers for Intel Smart Sound Technology (Intel SST) on Windows 11 or Windows 10, then we have a few solutions that can help you fix the IntcAudioBus.sys Blue Screen error. What is IntcAudioBus.sys on Windows 11? Microsoft and Intel...
  5. Fix DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue Screen error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG Blue Screen error on your device after upgrading to Windows 11 or the latest version/build of Windows 10, then this post is intended to help you with the solutions you can try to fix this issue. The DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG bug...
  6. Fix EVENT TRACING FATAL ERROR Blue screen error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix EVENT TRACING FATAL ERROR Blue screen error on Windows 11/10: [IMG]The EVENT TRACING FATAL ERROR bug check has a value of 0x0000011D. This bug check indicates that the Event Tracing subsystem has encountered an unexpected fatal error. In this post, we will provide the most suitable solutions you can try to successfully resolve the...
  7. Fix aksfridge.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix aksfridge.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering the aksfridge.sys Blue Screen error after you upgrade to Windows 10 […] This article Fix aksfridge.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Fix aksdf.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix aksdf.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Some users are reporting that after upgrading or updating Windows 10, when they boot […] This article Fix aksdf.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Fix Sdbus.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Sdbus.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The sdbus.sys file is located in C:\Windows\System32\Drivers, and it contains the code required to […] This article Fix Sdbus.sys Blue Screen error in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Fix rtwlane.sys Blue Screen error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix rtwlane.sys Blue Screen error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] While we are discussing the Blue Screen of Death errors, one of them is system file system file labeled as rtwlane.sys. This comes under the category of DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL stop errors. This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to [...] This post...