Windows 10: Fix Rocket League Error 71 on Windows PC

Discus and support Fix Rocket League Error 71 on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you encounter Error 71 in Rocket League on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 gaming computer, then this post is intended to help you. In this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 5, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Rocket League Error 71 on Windows PC

Fix Rocket League Error 71 on Windows PC Error-71-in-Rocket-League.png
    If you encounter Error 71 in Rocket League on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 gaming computer, then this post is intended to help you. In this post, we will identify the most likely culprits, as well as provide the adequate solutions affected PC gamers acn try to resolve the issue. CONNECTION LOST, Your connection […]

This article Fix Rocket League Error 71 on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 5, 2021
  2. anusuyak Win User

Rocket League

I recently bought rocket league. So, I found out that rocket league was only for my Xbox 1, and was not playable for my computer. I really just wanted to play it on my pc. I am requesting for a refund please, as I cannot play it.

Thanks,

Anusuya

anusuyak, Nov 5, 2021
  3. Rocket league (xbox)

Every console that has rocket league people are able to trade keys. I know you guys don't want people to because it's basically trading with money, but do you guys like being hated by rocket league players because of it? This rule makes pc and PlayStation
    seem better. I truly believe Xbox is better but you guys have a stupid rule with keys, it would help us a lot if you allow psyonix to do key trades for Xbox. "Don't be squares"

Moved from Virus & Malware

KyreeFlemming, Nov 5, 2021
  4. Fix Rocket League Error 71 on Windows PC

BSOD on Rocket League

Have been receiving a BSOD crash with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time I launch Rocket League. Drivers are up to date, normal idle and under stress temperatures. MiniDump: here

MyNamesYev, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

Fix Rocket League Error 71 on Windows PC

1. Fix Rocket League Error 71 on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Fix Rocket League

2. Fix Rocket League Packet Loss on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Rocket League Packet Loss on Windows PC: [IMG]Are your encountering packet loss issue in Rocket League? The reason behind the error is pretty simple – a bad network connection. So if you have an unstable, and inconsistent network connection, then you are going to come face to face with a packet loss issue. Also, if...
  3. Rocket League Keeps Crashing Randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rocket League Keeps Crashing Randomly.: I just did a fresh install of windows 11 I deleted everything during the install. I have downloaded Rocket League and it keeps crashing. Here is the event log. - System - Provider [ Name] Application Error - EventID 1000 [ Qualifiers] 0 Version 0 Level 2 Task 100 Opcode 0...
  4. Rocket League freezing or crashing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Rocket League freezing or crashing on Windows PC: [IMG]Rocket League is a popular game! Reportedly, the game is not working for some on their Windows 11/10 computers. If Rocket League is freezing or crashing on your computer, then follow the solutions mentioned here to resolve the issue. Why is Rocket League freezing and...
  5. BSOD while playing Rocket League

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing Rocket League: Hello. I had a BSOD while I was playing Rocket League: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I also had Discord opened with a stream. I suspect that maybe it's something with the cpu driver, but I am not sure. Can you guys help me interpret this dump file? Thank you. Microsoft R...
  6. BSOD playing Rocket League, ARK

BSOD playing Rocket League, ARK: Hello everyone, I've been facing some issues while playing games for a while and now it is becoming more often. Sometimes when I was playing Rocket League or Albion Online, the entire computer did freeze and I had to force reboot, this was not so frequent and it was...
  7. Rocket League not working on Steam in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Rocket League not working on Steam in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Rocket League is one of the most popular video games out there, and this has much to do with its impressive multiplayer gameplay, and the fact that the developer supports cross-platform play between Windows 10 (Steam), Nintendo Switch, and Xbox [...] This post...
  8. BSOD on Rocket League

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Rocket League: Have been receiving a BSOD crash with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time I launch Rocket League. Drivers are up to date, normal idle and under stress temperatures. MiniDump: here...
  9. Rocket League 100% CPU Usage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rocket League 100% CPU Usage?: So I'm not sure what's going on, but up until yesterday, I can't play Rocket League. The game is extremely laggy and my CPU usage jumps to 100% when it's running. I never had this issue before, as I played the game for a total of 3 hours so far. I'm clueless as to why I'm...
  10. PC Freeze while playing Rocket League/Overwatch

PC Freeze while playing Rocket League/Overwatch: Hi people, Lately I've been having a major issue with my PC, it completely freezes while playing games like Rocket League and Overwatch. My PC just completely freezes and the audio also hangs. The only way to reboot my PC is to turn it off, wait 10-15 seconds and boot it...