Windows 10: Fix RunDLL popup DIALOG error message at Startup

Discus and support Fix RunDLL popup DIALOG error message at Startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I fix RunDLL popup error message at Startup? Happens every time boot up laptop computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EarlePhillips, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Fix RunDLL popup DIALOG error message at Startup

How do I fix RunDLL popup error message at Startup? Happens every time boot up laptop computer.

:)

EarlePhillips, Nov 13, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

RunDLL error?

This is caused by an entry in your Startup processes, look through your startup for anything referring to rundll and remove it:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together to open Task Manager
    • On the Startup Tab look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find something related, select it and click 'Disable'
    If you did not find it there:

• Press Windows + R keys together to open the Run Dialog
    • Type msconfig in the run dialog and hit enter
    • Click on the Services Tab of the resulting dialog
    • Check the box marked 'Hide all Microsoft Services'
    • Look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find it, uncheck it
    • Click Apply and Reboot

DaveM121, Nov 13, 2019
  3. RunDLL Errors

Whenever I startup my computer, I get the message of a RunDLL error about ball plugin-the specified module could not be found). Any suggestions on how to fix that?

Giwrgos Megas, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Fix RunDLL popup DIALOG error message at Startup

Popup "Rundll" message in Internet Explorer

An annoying message "Rundll" always pops up when I want to open a site in another window.

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Original title: Popup

JalalAlyshah, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

Fix RunDLL popup DIALOG error message at Startup

1. Fix RunDLL popup DIALOG error message at Startup - Similar Threads - Fix RunDLL popup

2. How do I fix RunDLL error message at Windows 11 startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix RunDLL error message at Windows 11 startup?: This message appears at Windows 11 startup:RunDLLThere was a problem startingc:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dllThe specified module could not be foundWindows updated2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022303I ran StartupRepair with the...
  3. How do I fix RunDLL error message at Windows 11 startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix RunDLL error message at Windows 11 startup?: This message appears at Windows 11 startup:RunDLLThere was a problem startingc:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dllThe specified module could not be foundWindows updated2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022303I ran StartupRepair with the...
  4. RunDLL Startup Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RunDLL Startup Error: Hi, I keep getting this problem at every startup. I know that this file is a Malware and has been removed by my Antivirus. I do not want to put the file back into the folder but want to remove if from being run at Startup. I have tried Autoruns, SFC, Disk Check and all the...
  5. RunDLL Startup Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL Startup Error: Hi, I keep getting this problem at every startup. I know that this file is a Malware and has been removed by my Antivirus. I do not want to put the file back into the folder but want to remove if from being run at Startup. I have tried Autoruns, SFC, Disk Check and all the...
  6. RunDLL Startup Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. RunDLL error message at startup - How to remove

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL error message at startup - How to remove: [ATTACH]How do I correct this error message at startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-message-at-startup-how-to-remove/b3f6b0fc-5260-43df-87a9-b278cda163bd
  8. RunDLL Error Message

in Windows 10 Customization
    RunDLL Error Message: Every start up I get the following error message: There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found. Please advise as to how to fix. Thank you....
  9. RunDLL Error Message

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    RunDLL Error Message: [ATTACH] I am getting the above RunDLL error message when I startup. Anyone know how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-message/483af4fb-3768-41f7-a322-621f09df8e8b
  10. RunDLL error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL error messages: Hi, I get to RunDLL error messages when I restart the pc. (with Windows 10). What can I do to stop this? [ATTACH][ATTACH] Regards, Sanni https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/rundll-error-messages/62d670f0-104c-421c-b06d-584e395d9ee4