Windows 10: Fix Screen Aspect Ratio issues in Windows 10

Discus and support Fix Screen Aspect Ratio issues in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Sometimes when you install or upgrade to Windows 10 on an old device, the screen aspect ratio goes for a toss. The problem occurs because the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 14, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Screen Aspect Ratio issues in Windows 10

Fix Screen Aspect Ratio issues in Windows 10 Program-Compatbility-Troubleshooter-100x100.png
    Sometimes when you install or upgrade to Windows 10 on an old device, the screen aspect ratio goes for a toss. The problem occurs because the new version of Windows doesn’t support the GPU or rather the driver doesn’t work [...]

This post Fix Screen Aspect Ratio issues in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 Graphics Rendering Aspect Ratio Issues

As an update since I got an email saying "Your question has not been marked as answered". As already mentioned in a previous post, it has NOT been answered nor resolved. The problem as mentioned was the drivers and the software no longer offers "Scale Full
    Screen" option.

The problem is between Microsoft Windows 10 and Intel Driver Software. The issue is when a game starts no matter the time it was made or DirectX used, it keeps the aspect ratio in Windows 10 1366x768 inserting black bars on the left and right side, rather
    than stretching games to full aspect of the screen.

Already tried numerous tips, tricks, and suggestions from Intel website, NVidia Website, community forums, and here on Microsoft forums. All suggestions failed. Simple answer I suggest Microsoft Technical Dev team is

A. Collaborate with Intel on HD 4000 drivers and software to resolve compatible issues

B. Focus on aspect ratios in the development

C. Allow aspect ratios to change when programs start not requiring the native resolution to rule.

Will continue working with Intel Community Forums, Windows Forums and NVidia.

Windows10Man, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Alicat067 Win User
    Monitor aspect ratio

On Friday when I came back to my computer after about an hour away, the images on the screen were huge and the aspect ratio is too long. I have tried all the suggested fixes and updated Windows and nothing fixes it. I do a lot of photo editing and
    can't do it this way.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

Alicat067, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Fix Screen Aspect Ratio issues in Windows 10

Aspect ratio

After windows 10 upgrade patch, the monitor is stretched sideways indicating a problem with aspect ratio. How can this be fixed? There are no proper screen resolution options on display settings.

[Moved from: Windows/ Gaming on Windows 10]

HowardKanter, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Fix Screen Aspect Ratio issues in Windows 10

1. Fix Screen Aspect Ratio issues in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix Screen Aspect

2. windows 10 camera aspect ratio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 camera aspect ratio: windows 10 camera aspect ratio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-camera-aspect-ratio/6d82e44f-c68d-40d8-a10c-a6c808a6d14d
  3. Aspect ratio in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aspect ratio in games: I have a game on my pc that runs in a 4:3 aspect ratio and I accidentally launched it while another game that runs in a 16:9 ratio was open.Now whenever I open that latter game, it runs in a pixelated 4:3 ratio.How do I fix this. How do I set it back to 16:9....
  4. Aspect ratio in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aspect ratio in games: I have a game on my pc that runs in a 4:3 aspect ratio and I accidentally launched it while another game that runs in a 16:9 ratio was open.Now whenever I open that latter game, it runs in a pixelated 4:3 ratio.How do I fix this. How do I set it back to 16:9....
  5. Monitor Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Aspect Ratio: I'm running Windows 98 on an old Dell computer. The aspect ratio on the monitor appears to be 16:9 when I want it back to 4:3. How do I do this? Many thannks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-aspect-ratio/18bdf740-2b3e-47f9-9fe7-8bd472896925
  6. Monitor Aspect Ratio

Monitor Aspect Ratio: I'm running Windows 98 on an old Dell computer. The aspect ratio on the monitor appears to be 16:9 when I want it back to 4:3. How do I do this? Many thannks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-aspect-ratio/18bdf740-2b3e-47f9-9fe7-8bd472896925
  7. Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...
  8. Aspect Ratio

Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...
  9. change aspect ratio on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    change aspect ratio on windows 10: change aspect ratio on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-aspect-ratio-on-windows-10/a0845ddb-535e-490d-8fd5-7b3f2a519918
  10. Screen Aspect Ratio in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Aspect Ratio in Windows 10.: Hello everyone, I've got an old notebook. I decided to install Windows 10 on it. However, it turned out that Windows 10 does not support the GPU that I have in my laptop what means there is no software, dedicated to my GPU. Because of that, I can't change the screen aspect...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 aspect ratio fix

2. how to fix aspect ratio for potrait monitors

3. how to fix aspect on non-widescreen monitor

4. aspect ratio problems PC,
  5. fix aspect ritio issue,
  6. windows 10 home aspect ratio issue,
  7. hp pavilion slimline aspect ratio after windows 10,
  8. wonderware aspec ratio issue,
  9. windows 10 aspect ratio problem,
  10. fix aspect ratio on second monitor,
  11. windows screen ratio problem,