Windows 10: Fix screen size and font size issues

Discus and support Fix screen size and font size issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I switch from my external monitor to using my desktop screen the following happens:1. Icons move2. Text size changes3. Everything is much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by prime2121, Aug 13, 2022.

1. prime2121 Win User

Fix screen size and font size issues

When I switch from my external monitor to using my desktop screen the following happens:1. Icons move2. Text size changes3. Everything is much smallerHow do I fix this from happening?

:)

prime2121, Aug 13, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Fix screen size and font size issues

Font size issues

My Lumia 535 went through a system update. Prior to the update I'd no problems with my device. But now it seems that throughout the various application both third party and built-in have caring sizes of font. They range from the maximum size in WhatsApp
    and the absolute minimum in the Messaging app. I have adjusted the font size in settings under the section"ease of use".. But still this is an issue!

Does any have any suggestions to fix this? Thanks very much!

OisínBowyer, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Fix screen size and font size issues

1. Fix screen size and font size issues - Similar Threads - Fix screen size

2. Font Size Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font Size Issues: Had my new laptop a few days and been setting up new programs as well as an external dual monitor setup. My laptop is running an NVIDIA GeFroce 3050 wtih 4k display but my monitors are only 1080p. I have 2 profiles on my laptop, one for work and one for personal use. My...
  3. Font Size Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Size Issues: Had my new laptop a few days and been setting up new programs as well as an external dual monitor setup. My laptop is running an NVIDIA GeFroce 3050 wtih 4k display but my monitors are only 1080p. I have 2 profiles on my laptop, one for work and one for personal use. My...
  4. Font size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size: How do I change font size of text of desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/a4677778-6a66-45bd-97de-a561389b3515
  5. font size issue!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    font size issue!!!!!!!!!!!: Hi all, I'm using an app on my windows 10 computer called sage. I have two monitors the same size. When I drag one to another it changes the size of the font. Can anyone stop this from happening please? submitted by /u/ad_shaw [link] [comments]...
  6. fixing font size in website

fixing font size in website: Yikes, I inadvertently changed I have no idea the font size in my Ancestry.com website program. How do I make it small again? Thanks so much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-font-size-in-website/d4f9b88d-704e-48ce-8967-deff641d9c61
  7. Font/screen size in Outlook

Font/screen size in Outlook: Hi, our cat has been strolling over the keyboard and the font/screen is now enormous in Outlook (only) - how do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fontscreen-size-in-outlook/24b4e62f-95d0-4e44-8fa0-b0023cff7bc1
  8. font size

font size: my granddaughter changed the font size for everything on my computer! Where do I go to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/a38b713b-4ea3-4243-88fe-33fe6b44c74d
  9. Font size

Font size: Just got a new laptop running windows 10, the font in all the favourites list etc is very small, how can I enlarge it ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/478f6b50-f74f-4314-a717-af4b9135d2ec
  10. font and screen sizes

font and screen sizes: After downloading Windows 10, I found that the size of webpages and fonts in all screens - email or internet or Word documents - will change size every time I click and drag. Is there any way to set the font size and keep it there until manually changed? 23008