Windows 10: Fix Select the driver to be installed error during Windows installation

Discus and support Fix Select the driver to be installed error during Windows installation in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]We install windows 11/10 on our PCs when we buy a new one or upgrading an old one. Some users are facing Select the driver to be installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 9, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Select the driver to be installed error during Windows installation

WinClub, Oct 9, 2021

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 9, 2021
  4. DarkEgo Win User

Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Fix Select the driver to be installed error during Windows installation - Similar Threads - Fix Select driver

2. Select the driver to install answer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Select the driver to install answer: I don't know what to select in this question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/select-the-driver-to-install-answer/32c775ff-7039-450e-872b-e9e984789bcc
  3. Select the driver to install answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Select the driver to install answer: I don't know what to select in this question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/select-the-driver-to-install-answer/32c775ff-7039-450e-872b-e9e984789bcc
  4. internal error during driver installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internal error during driver installation: Hello We have the problem on many computers that we can no longer install certain drivers. On this PC we have also the second time the problem that we could not install cumulative updates. For this we had to replace the drivers in DriverStore and Registery with a script....
  5. internal error during driver installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internal error during driver installation: Hello We have the problem on many computers that we can no longer install certain drivers. On this PC we have also the second time the problem that we could not install cumulative updates. For this we had to replace the drivers in DriverStore and Registery with a script....
  6. internal error during driver installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 7 installation stuck on "Select Driver to be installed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 installation stuck on "Select Driver to be installed": So, i wanted to install windows 7 on my Fujitsu laptop and it didn't had any windows installed on it before. So, it is the first time that my laptop will be running windows on it. So, in order to install windows on it, i created a bootable usb pendrive with my other computer...
  8. Windows 7 installation stuck on "Select Driver to be installed"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 installation stuck on "Select Driver to be installed": So, i wanted to install windows 7 on my Fujitsu laptop and it didn't had any windows installed on it before. So, it is the first time that my laptop will be running windows on it. So, in order to install windows on it, i created a bootable usb pendrive with my other computer...
  9. How to install a driver during installation of Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to install a driver during installation of Windows: I installed Ubuntu 21.04 on Avita Liber V 14" Ryzen 3 3200U with Vega 3 graphics laptop before, now I have to reinstall Windows on it I get the iso file on MCT by open the app on virtual machine, and upload the iso on cloud, I downloaded it and flash it on a 64gb usb with...
  10. WIN10 Installing : Select the drivers to be installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN10 Installing : Select the drivers to be installed: Hello Guyz! I have this problem when i want to install win10 from by bootable usb *Sad It says Select the driver to be installed. Anyone know how to fix? 16714