Windows 10: Fix Setup incomplete because of a metered connection error on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix Setup incomplete because of a metered connection error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Some Windows 10 users are experiencing an error when they try to connect a Bluetooth device, they see “Setup incomplete because of a metered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 14, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Setup incomplete because of a metered connection error on Windows 10

Fix Setup incomplete because of a metered connection error on Windows 10 Setup-incomplete-because-of-a-metered-connection-1.jpg
    Some Windows 10 users are experiencing an error when they try to connect a Bluetooth device, they see “Setup incomplete because of a metered connection“. Because of this, you won’t be able to use your Bluetooth device. In this article, we are going to fix the error. Setup incomplete because of a metered connection The error […]

This article Fix Setup incomplete because of a metered connection error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 14, 2021

2. setup incomplete because of a metered connection for miracast install

I have use Miracast type Anycast. I use Toshiba TV, and use Toshiba Satelite, Before i using Windows 8.1 and can't connect to my Miracast, the error is setup incomplete because of a metered connection, so it can't connect to wireless projector, i upgrade
    my windows to Windows 10, and still have same problem. Please suggest about this.

Thank you

RoyantoNainggolan, Jun 14, 2021
  3. printer setup incomplete because of a metered connection

printer setup incomplete because of a metered connection

CarloZezza, Jun 14, 2021
  4. v_realo Win User

new printer wont' connect, says setup incomplete due to metered connection

Hi paulf6,

I’m Rey, your Independent Advisor, and a Windows user, just like you.

I understand you are having trouble connecting your new printer to your system since it's saying about the metered connection. Let's work on that.

The system may have the metered connection enabled, you may disable this. Follow the steps below:

1. Open the start menu and select Settings.

2. Click the Network and Internet link.

3. Select Wi-Fi from the sidebar.

4. Click the Manage known network link under your existing connection.

5. Choose the network you’re currently using from the list of available ones.

6. Click Properties.

7. Find the Metered connection section and toggle the switch to OFF

You may check this link below and instead of ON, turn it OFF:

https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/set-up-meter...

You may also check this link which gives steps on this issue:

https://appuals.com/fix-setup-incomplete-becaus...

Let me know if this helps you. If not, let's work on this together.

Regards,

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

v_realo, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Fix Setup incomplete because of a metered connection error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix Setup incomplete

2. Office 365 / Outlook Metered Connection Fix - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 / Outlook Metered Connection Fix - Windows 10: To anyone having an issue with Metered Connection on Windows 10, you need to open your Available WiFi Networks section bottom right in your taskbar, the WiFi icon. Then right click on your current network, click "Properties"Then scroll down and turn off "Set as metered...
  3. Office 365 / Outlook Metered Connection Fix - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 / Outlook Metered Connection Fix - Windows 10: To anyone having an issue with Metered Connection on Windows 10, you need to open your Available WiFi Networks section bottom right in your taskbar, the WiFi icon. Then right click on your current network, click "Properties"Then scroll down and turn off "Set as metered...
  4. Office 365 / Outlook Metered Connection Fix - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. SETUP INCOMPLETE BECAUSE OF A METERED CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SETUP INCOMPLETE BECAUSE OF A METERED CONNECTION: HELLO, I CANT CONNECT MY PC TO ANY OF MY BLUETOOTH DEVICES IT IS WRITTEN THAT SETUP INCOMPLETE BECAUSE OF A METERED CONNECTION PLEASE HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-incomplete-because-of-a-metered-connection/f670654d-e9d0-4793-aece-5331e84c5b63
  6. Windows 10 OOBE fails with error causing incomplete setup

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 OOBE fails with error causing incomplete setup: [ATTACH]If when you start a new Windows 10 computer for the first time and the Windows OOBE (Out-Of-Box Experience) fails to complete with an error […] This article Windows 10 OOBE fails with error causing incomplete setup first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. new printer wont' connect, says setup incomplete due to metered connection

new printer wont' connect, says setup incomplete due to metered connection: new printer wont' connect, says setup incomplete due to metered connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-printer-wont-connect-says-setup-incomplete-due/92c54a20-b88d-47e0-99dd-c57e48c9b98d
  8. printer setup incomplete because of a metered connection

printer setup incomplete because of a metered connection: printer setup incomplete because of a metered connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-setup-incomplete-because-of-a-metered/ae5cc16c-1f06-48d3-8ab9-1053d4fbfdbb
  9. My printer says setup incomplete due to a metered connection. Now what?

My printer says setup incomplete due to a metered connection. Now what?: My printer says setup incomplete due to a metered connection. Now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-says-setup-incomplete-due-to-a-metered/f23ebeb8-aa23-47a0-a007-e02bd8dd3935
  10. Bluetooth connection setup incomplete because of metered connection

Bluetooth connection setup incomplete because of metered connection: I've seen this subject come up several times (searches), never answered satisfactorily forme . I have a Lenovo G505s laptop, running Windows 10 Home build 17134.320 I connect something (anything, details are useless) with Bluetooth. The connection "wizard" tells me setup...