Windows 10: fix sfc errors manually from CBS.log

Discus and support fix sfc errors manually from CBS.log in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I ran sfc /scannow and this is the error I'm getting. The CBS.log is linked below CBS.log - Google Drive 26626 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by garegin, Oct 15, 2015.

1. garegin Win User

fix sfc errors manually from CBS.log

I ran sfc /scannow and this is the error I'm getting. The CBS.log is linked below

CBS.log - Google Drive

:)

garegin, Oct 15, 2015

2. SFC /SCANNOW finds errors but could not fix them. I have the CBS.log file

SFC /SCANNOW finds errors but could not fix them. I have the CBS.log file

craigmccall, Oct 15, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Locks up

Thank you we are making progress.

I Followed your instructions and ran SFC. It corrected some of the errors and returned the following.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log
    %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log.

I opened the log file, but it is too large to find the unrepaired items manually. I am going to try the utility to find them after the latest monthly updates are installed.

Should I rerun SFC first because the updates may nave changed something?

RossWJohnston, Oct 15, 2015
Thema:

fix sfc errors manually from CBS.log

1. fix sfc errors manually from CBS.log - Similar Threads - fix sfc errors

2. The SFC scannow misisng windir\Logs\CBS\.log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The SFC scannow misisng windir\Logs\CBS\.log: I ran a sfc scannow command prompt to fix my windows 10 and computer files. It could not fix some corrupted files. It did give this - windir\logs\cbs\cbs.log but none of that is on my computer. I've searched an there is nothing on the c drive. Is there something I can do to...
  3. The SFC scannow misisng windir\Logs\CBS\.log

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The SFC scannow misisng windir\Logs\CBS\.log: I ran a sfc scannow command prompt to fix my windows 10 and computer files. It could not fix some corrupted files. It did give this - windir\logs\cbs\cbs.log but none of that is on my computer. I've searched an there is nothing on the c drive. Is there something I can do to...
  4. The SFC scannow misisng windir\Logs\CBS\.log

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. CBS log error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CBS log error: HiWhere do i find and how do i read itThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cbs-log-error/dbff8182-75b3-452a-814d-89de21bbcb05
  6. CBS log error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CBS log error: HiWhere do i find and how do i read itThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cbs-log-error/dbff8182-75b3-452a-814d-89de21bbcb05
  7. SFC/Scannow generates CBS Log and Can't Fix (What Now)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC/Scannow generates CBS Log and Can't Fix (What Now): 1) Was trying to troubleshoot the fact Excel would not bring up or execute a Macro - nor- bring up Visual Basic. 2) Attempted to reload Office (made a few selection changes) and received "SetUp Found Errors in the Registration Database". 2) Troubleshooter came up and tried...
  8. SFC/Scannow generates CBS Log and Can't Fix (What Now)

in Windows 10 Support
    SFC/Scannow generates CBS Log and Can't Fix (What Now): 1) Was trying to troubleshoot the fact Excel would not bring up or execute a Macro - nor- bring up Visual Basic. 2) Attempted to reload Office (made a few selection changes) and received "SetUp Found Errors in the Registration Database". 2) Troubleshooter came up and tried...
  9. CBS log from SFC scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CBS log from SFC scan: after running sfc /scannow errors were found & this is where the results were found . I have no idea how to read this. https://1drv.ms/u/s!At73nWtbQSuIgbcKmbFBuM-QNwW_0Q?e=scbcIP...
  10. Errors is CBS logs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Errors is CBS logs: Have eventually got 10 activated and it is a bit buggy freezing on certain pages and I ran the sfc and got back there are some errors - see pic - and I am wondering just what these errors are and what to do about them. Any advice please. Edit I went looking for them but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. manually fix sfc /scannow