Windows 10: Fix Something wrong when loading the DC_WFF.DLL error on Windows 10

Discus and support Fix Something wrong when loading the DC_WFF.DLL error on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]At times, you may see Something wrong when loading the DC_WFF.DLL error every time […] This article Fix Something wrong when loading the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 7, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix Something wrong when loading the DC_WFF.DLL error on Windows 10

WinClub, Mar 7, 2021
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Mar 7, 2021
  3. KPatel_90 Win User
    d3d11.dll Issue

Hello,

I was trying to run an program on Windows 10, and it's giving me an error: "Could not load d3d11.dll".

Troubleshooting steps I have taken so far:

• Installed the latest version of Microsoft DirextX - downloaded from Microsoft website
    • Installed all the updates from Windows update
    • Check the path C:\\Windows\\system32\\ - the file is there
    • updated graphic's driver - from Intel website
      • reinstalled the driver
    • reinstalled the software that was giving the error.
    but the issue is still not fixed

KPatel_90, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Fix Something wrong when loading the DC_WFF.DLL error on Windows 10

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Fix Something wrong when loading the DC_WFF.DLL error on Windows 10 :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Fix Something wrong when loading the DC_WFF.DLL error on Windows 10

1. Fix Something wrong when loading the DC_WFF.DLL error on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Fix Something wrong

2. Themida: An error has occurred while loading imports. Wrong DLL present.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Themida: An error has occurred while loading imports. Wrong DLL present.: I barely even know what Themida is, and this error comes up whenever I try to launch Geometry Dash. The game still launches, but not with an application I have installed with it....
  3. Fixing DLL errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing DLL errors: Recently I have come across some dll errors that started out of nowhere. I don't think it is a program specific error as I have tried reinstalling the programs but the issue has continued. I have also tried using the command prompt method to solve the issue but this did not...
  4. Fix Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you try to access the Windows Update page via the Settings app […] This article Fix Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Opps something when wrong

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opps something when wrong: So I can't comment in any comments I'm trying to fix something by talking to some Advisor but microsoft won't allow me So I can't comment to you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opps-something-when-wrong/fb852fd2-f855-4dcc-b5d2-aeb3121655b1
  6. Error: Something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error: Something went wrong: I can't upload photos from my iphone 10 into the photos app on windows 10. Half of the time it can't find anything on the phone, and then when it does it starts uploading and immediately I get an error message saying "something went wrong"...
  7. Something went wrong with the projection error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Something went wrong with the projection error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 is made with the aim of building an operating system to enhance a user’s productivity. Hence, modern computers running Windows 10 have capabilities to wirelessly project their screen to an external display. Microsoft has a pre-installed and...
  8. Error Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper when loading FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper when loading FSX: Hi I had Microsoft Flight Simulator X deluxe installed on my computer and the drive it was on died I have tried a to reinstall it on a new drive but get the above error. What happens is that is comes up with a window asking if I want to repair or uninstall have tried both...
  9. "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll": "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" massage flashes immediate after start up. RUN command as suggested did not work. Command Prompt also did not work. Please Help....
  10. Is something wrong with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is something wrong with Windows 10?: On all my computers, I downloaded the updater from microsoft website. It showed me that I am not using the latest version of Windows 10, so I used this updater tool, but it will just Download Windows, then Verify and then Download again, and then show me an Error code. The...