Windows 10: Fix STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION error in Chrome or Edge

Discus and support Fix STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION error in Chrome or Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Many users while surfing through the Internet on Chrome or Edge have experienced an error that leads to crashing the webpage they are on. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 3, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Fix STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION error in Chrome or Edge

Fix STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION error in Chrome or Edge STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.jpg
    Many users while surfing through the Internet on Chrome or Edge have experienced an error that leads to crashing the webpage they are on. They are seeing “Aw, Snap! Error Code STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION“. In this post, we are going to fix the STATUS ACCESS VIOLATION error in Chrome or Edge. STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION error in Chrome or Edge […]

This article Fix STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION error in Chrome or Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 3, 2021

2. Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Jul 3, 2021
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Site links not working in Chrome or Edge

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser? If not, we suggest you to do so. To reset Edge, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Browser Settings.

• Clear
      Browser Data.

• Close the browser and launch it again.

If the issue persist, follow these other steps:

• Go to
      Task Manager.

• Click on
      MicrosoftedgeCP.exe

• End the task.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 3, 2021
  4. steve108 Win User

steve108, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Fix STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION error in Chrome or Edge - Similar Threads - Fix STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION error

2. Images not loading in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Images not loading in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge [Fixed]: [ATTACH]If images are not loading in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge browser on your computer, here is how you can get rid of the problem. Several reasons can cause this issue, and this article explains almost all the possible solutions so that you can get...
  3. EDGE : ..... CHROME :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EDGE : ..... CHROME :: Just bought a new laptop, Edge will not allow me to download Chrome, tried through IE still not allowing me. Edge will not allow me on discovery + that I pay subscription for each month. Since when did Edge become the part of trying to contol peoples lives when people can...
  4. Chrome and Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and Edge.: For some reason Chrome and Edge have stopped picking up the spelling mistake when i type dont all other words like wouldn't are highlighted its just dont and Dont (don't & Don't) that its missing has anyone any idea why and is there a fix. Thanks in advance. 177889
  5. STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION: Hi, Am hoping you could help me with the following problems: 1.Error code: Status_access_violation When attending to visio's using chrome browser,i constantly get this error on the current tab. I then have to close the tab and re enter the visio conference again. I can go...
  6. status_access_violation error exception at 0xc0000005.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    status_access_violation error exception at 0xc0000005.: Hello! I keep getting this error of access violation exception at address 0xc0000005. Mostly when I play games, the games crashes to desktop without any error, just simply quits. I got crashed in gta 5, rust, dead by daylight - so far. Since I get no errors, i checked the...
  7. Fix ‘Failed – Blocked’ download error in Edge or Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Fix ‘Failed – Blocked’ download error in Edge or Google Chrome: [ATTACH]If while downloading a file on Edge or Google Chrome browser on your Windows […] This article Fix ‘Failed – Blocked’ download error in Edge or Google Chrome first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Fix error 0xa0430721 when installing Edge or Chrome on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix error 0xa0430721 when installing Edge or Chrome on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you attempt installing Microsoft Edge or installing Google Chrome but encounter the error 0xa0430721, then this post is intended to help you. In […] This article Fix error 0xa0430721 when installing Edge or Chrome on Windows 10 first appeared on...
  9. Status_access_violation

in Windows 10 Support
    Status_access_violation: I have an installed software tool in Windows 10 (where it used to be building software packages just fine in Windows 7) where the build is failing due to STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION exception error. The build function is running a C29K C++ application (exe) in C:\Program Files...
  10. Edge or Chrome??

in Browsers and Email
    Edge or Chrome??: I just installed a clean 10. What is the consensus for browser use, Chrome or Edge? 63606